Horseware Liner 200gr Navy
5 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Horseware Liner 200gr Navy to win a voucher of €50,-
Horseware Liner 200gr Navy product description
The 200 gram Horseware Liner is a smooth polyester coat and has a 200 gram filling.
This Horseware Liner can be attached to various Horseware blankets. Both the Rambo, Amigo and Rhino blankets. These different blankets feature the Horseware Liner System, which means that the blankets can be attached to additional rings where the Liners can be easily attached. With this liner you can make your rain blanket a warm outdoor winter blanket (Please note, not all blankets have this liner system).
The liners can be washed in a normal washing machine, so you need to wash your outdoor blanket less often, reducing the waterproof coating and breathability less quickly. Both the outside and the inside are made of polyester and therefore reduce the risk of abrasion and pressure.
The 200 grams of filling consists of fiber fill and is made of a hollow polyester filling and is also referred to as 'stack filling'. An important feature of this filling is that it always takes back the original thickness and structure. Due to the thermal effect the blanket holds body heat and the cold outside. In addition, the filling is made up of different layers, which allows for warm air to circulate between the horse and the outer fabric of the blanket. This allows for extra air circulation and absorption of excess body heat. The blanket has a single breast closure and is provided with Leg Arches, which represents leg recesses. As a result, the movement of your horse is not hampered in any way.
- Outer fabric: smooth polyester.
- Filling: 200 grams of thermobonded fibrefill.
- Inside lining: Smooth polyester.
- Fit: Leg Arches, short undercover model.
- Breast closure: Single / straight.
- Other closures: On front Velcro, on the backside clips for attachment to the blanket.
- Available in sizes 165 cm to 220 cm.
Horseware Liner 200gr Navy reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Stays well (85)
- Weighs little (73)
- Wash yourself (64)
- Easy to confirm (46)
- Meets everything (40)
- Easy to attach (20)
- Multiple thicknesses (18)
- Lightning delivery, fair prices, large selection (19)
- Light (15)
- Wash themselves (10)
- Easy (9)
- Perfect fit (14)
- The blanket is very light (12)
- Delivery lightning, fair prices, wide choice (6)
- Meets all (4)
- Remains also (4)
- Laundry (3)
- A variety of thick (3)
- A variety of thicknesses (3)
- Wash (3)
- Good to combine with the rain cover (2)
- Lightning delivery, fair prices, wide selection (2)
- The ceiling is very simple (1)
- The blanket is very simple (1)
- Different fat ones (1)
- Ideal blanket (16)
- None, everything is perfect (8)
- Static charge on the skin (8)
- The fabric is thin and therefore vulnerable (4)
- Fur at the withers would be nice (6)
- Can not be attached to a winter blanket if there is a neck, because they use the same eyes (3)
- No, everything is perfect (6)
- Ideally blanket (3)
- The fastening hooks on the back are made of plastic (2)
- Sticks out at the amigo bravo and very small piece at the back (1)
- Consciously increased size because i find the blankets just a tad too tight (1)
- Sticking out at the amigo bravo and a tiny piece at the back (1)
- The explanations behind that you affix him to the rain blanket could be a little stronger (1)
- The substance is thin and therefore vulnerable (1)
- Hide at the revolt would be nice (1)
- Front closure could be a little bit deeper, a bit difficult for wide horses with a lot of neck (1)
- Hooks of tail fever are somewhat fragile (2)
- Ideal ceiling (1)
- Does not fit on xl version of amigo blanket (1)
- Fit is very static (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Julia from Essen at 07-07-2019:
Pros: easy to attach, Laundry, good to combine with the rain cover
Fits perfectly, can be super clean, since no hair gets caught. Fulfills the desired function!
Ramonda from Molenhoek at 26-06-2019:
Very fine product
Pros: Weighs little, Wash yourself, stays well, easy to confirm, easy to confirm, multiple thicknesses, perfect fit, Wash, the blanket is very light
Since last winter I use the Horseware blanket in combination with the liners. I can easily wash the liners in my own washing machine and then dry them in the dryer. They lie well on the horse and are easy to attach. They also stay good and tidy.
T from Amsterdam at 18-06-2019:
Pros: Weighs little, stays well, Wash yourself, easy to confirm, different fat ones
The liner fits perfectly on my horse with a high wither. Nice and soft and easy to attach to the upper blanket.
Janique from Groenekan at 23-04-2019:
Easy to use
Pros: Wash, delivery lightning, fair prices, wide choice, easy to confirm, multiple thicknesses, easy to confirm, stays well, Weighs little
Cons: sticks out at the amigo bravo and very small piece at the back, can not be attached to a winter blanket if there is a neck, because they use the same eyes, Static charge on the skin
I bought this liner for in between (the 100 and 300 I already had). I haven't used it much
Joyce from Oud-beijerland at 22-04-2019:
Pros: Meets everything, Weighs little, Wash yourself, stays well, multiple thicknesses, easy to confirm, perfect fit
Super fine underblanket, no sanding spots and in combination with the amigo bravo blanket easy to change with different liners in thickness.
Roelen op 25-10-2017:
Question: With which ceilings is the liner compatible?
Answer: All Horseware blankets equipped with the liner system.
Doortje op 27-04-2016:
Question: have an amigo blanket of 220. is very generous. can I put a 215 liner underneath to prevent it from sticking out?
Answer: Which can. But in general the liners are made in the same size so that they do not come out under / behind the outer blankets.