Horseware Liner 200gr Navy
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Horseware Liner 200gr Navy to win a voucher of €50,-
Horseware Liner 200gr Navy product description
The 200 gram Horseware Liner is a smooth polyester coat and has a 200 gram filling.
This Horseware Liner can be attached to various Horseware blankets. Both the Rambo, Amigo and Rhino blankets. These different blankets feature the Horseware Liner System, which means that the blankets can be attached to additional rings where the Liners can be easily attached. With this liner you can make your rain blanket a warm outdoor winter blanket (Please note, not all blankets have this liner system).
The liners can be washed in a normal washing machine, so you need to wash your outdoor blanket less often, reducing the waterproof coating and breathability less quickly. Both the outside and the inside are made of polyester and therefore reduce the risk of abrasion and pressure.
The 200 grams of filling consists of fiber fill and is made of a hollow polyester filling and is also referred to as 'stack filling'. An important feature of this filling is that it always takes back the original thickness and structure. Due to the thermal effect the blanket holds body heat and the cold outside. In addition, the filling is made up of different layers, which allows for warm air to circulate between the horse and the outer fabric of the blanket. This allows for extra air circulation and absorption of excess body heat. The blanket has a single breast closure and is provided with Leg Arches, which represents leg recesses. As a result, the movement of your horse is not hampered in any way.
- Outer fabric: smooth polyester.
- Filling: 200 grams of thermobonded fibrefill.
- Inside lining: Smooth polyester.
- Fit: Leg Arches, short undercover model.
- Breast closure: Single / straight.
- Other closures: On front Velcro, on the backside clips for attachment to the blanket.
- Available in sizes 165 cm to 220 cm.
Horseware Liner 200gr Navy reviews
96% would buy this product again.
- Stays well (70)
- Weighs little (61)
- Wash yourself (53)
- Meets everything (35)
- Easy to confirm (25)
- Lightning delivery, fair prices, large selection (13)
- Easy to attach (11)
- Multiple thicknesses (9)
- Light (8)
- Wash themselves (6)
- The blanket is very light (6)
- Easy (5)
- Delivery lightning, fair prices, wide choice (3)
- Remains also (3)
- Lightning delivery, fair prices, wide selection (2)
- Perfect fit (3)
- Meets all (2)
- A variety of thicknesses (2)
- Laundry (2)
- The ceiling is very simple (1)
- A variety of thick (1)
- Wash (1)
- The blanket is very simple (1)
- Ideal blanket (14)
- None, everything is perfect (7)
- Static charge on the skin (5)
- The fabric is thin and therefore vulnerable (4)
- Fur at the withers would be nice (6)
- Ideally blanket (3)
- No, everything is perfect (5)
- Can not be attached to a winter blanket if there is a neck, because they use the same eyes (2)
- The fastening hooks on the back are made of plastic (2)
- Sticking out at the amigo bravo and a tiny piece at the back (1)
- The substance is thin and therefore vulnerable (1)
- Front closure could be a little bit deeper, a bit difficult for wide horses with a lot of neck (1)
- Hooks of tail fever are somewhat fragile (2)
- Ideal ceiling (1)
- Does not fit on xl version of amigo blanket (1)
- Fit is very static (1)
- Consciously increased size because i find the blankets just a tad too tight (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Jan from Nieuwendijk at 25-11-2018:
Pros: Wash yourself, stays well, multiple thicknesses
Ordered in combination with Rambo blanket. Is a great liner in combination with Rambo outside blanket.
Henriëtte from Apeldoorn at 23-11-2018:
Pros: stays well, Weighs little, Wash yourself, easy to confirm, multiple thicknesses
Cons: Static charge on the skin
Very nice rug for super rugs from Amigo or Rambo. Very nice system with the different liners to use under the same rain blanket.
Katinka from Kessel at 17-11-2018:
Pros: stays well, easy to confirm, easy
Very nice blanket. And very user-friendly, Remains well
Manuela from Auerbach at 15-11-2018:
Pros: light, wash themselves
Super great liner that fits well under the Horseware blankets.
Emma from Veenendaal at 04-11-2018:
Pros: Weighs little, easy to confirm, stays well
Cons: Ideal blanket
Very nice blanket. Easy to attach. Remains well and keeps the horse well warm
Roelen op 25-10-2017:
Question: With which ceilings is the liner compatible?
Answer: All Horseware blankets equipped with the liner system.
Doortje op 27-04-2016:
Question: have an amigo blanket of 220. is very generous. can I put a 215 liner underneath to prevent it from sticking out?
Answer: Which can. But in general the liners are made in the same size so that they do not come out under / behind the outer blankets.