Horseware Liner 100gr Navy
8 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Horseware Liner 100gr Navy to win a voucher of €50,-
Horseware Liner 100gr Navy product description
The 100-gram Horseware Liner is an undercoat of smooth polyester and has a 100 gram filling.
This Horseware Liner can be attached to various Horseware blankets. Both the Rambo, Amigo and Rhino blankets. These different blankets feature the Horseware Liner System, which means that the blankets can be attached to additional rings where the Liners can be easily attached. With this liner you can make your rain blanket a warm outdoor winter blanket (Please note, not all blankets have this liner system).
The liners can be washed in a normal washing machine, so you need to wash your outdoor blanket less often, reducing the waterproof coating and breathability less quickly. Both the outside and the inside are made of polyester and therefore reduce the risk of abrasion and pressure.
The 100 grams of filling consists of fiber fill and is made of a hollow polyester filling and is also referred to as 'stacking'. An important feature of this filling is that it always takes back the original thickness and structure. Due to the thermal effect the blanket holds body heat and the cold outside. In addition, the filling is made up of different layers, which allows for warm air to circulate between the horse and the outer fabric of the blanket. This allows for extra air circulation and absorption of excess body heat. The blanket has a single breast closure and is provided with Leg Arches, which represents leg recesses. As a result, the movement of your horse is not hampered in any way.
- Outer fabric: smooth polyester.
- Filling: 100 grams of thermobonded firefill.
- Inside lining: Smooth polyester.
- Fit: Leg Arches, short undercover model.
- Breast closure: Single / straight.
- Other closures: On front Velcro, on the backside clips for attachment to the blanket.
- Available in sizes 165 cm to 220 cm.
Horseware Liner 100gr Navy reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good fit (136)
- Does not mess up (91)
- Easy to attach to the upper deck (66)
- Easy to wash (93)
- Stay well in his place (62)
- Top system, super easy (69)
- Easy to install (45)
- Lightweight (60)
- Topsystem, super easy (25)
- Easy to attach to the top ceiling (23)
- Is great (23)
- Does not slip (26)
- Nice quality (27)
- Low weight (12)
- With permanently fluctuating temperatures, it is easy to vary (10)
- Top system, super light (9)
- Fits perfectly (16)
- Sitting great (8)
- Easy to attach to the upper ceiling (6)
- Is super (8)
- Stays are in place (5)
- Easy on the top blanket (5)
- Invisible functional practical (6)
- It can simply be at home in the washing machine (6)
- With constantly fluctuating temperatures, it is easy to vary (3)
- Backup system, super easy (3)
- Does not slip away (3)
- Optimal at different temperatures. saves space in the barn to save space (3)
- Lightness (2)
- Optimal at fluctuating temperatures. to save space in the barn (2)
- Optimal with fluctuating temperatures. to save space in the stable (2)
- Do not compress (1)
- Good for horses with a wide chest (1)
- Good for horses with a broad chest (1)
- Slightly the upper ceiling (1)
- Ease (1)
- Optimal at varying temperatures. save space in the barn in a space-saving manner (1)
- Easy to attach to the top cover (1)
- Can just be at home in the washing machine (1)
- Is amazing (1)
- Thin fabric, vulnerable (10)
- Apply behind the same system as before (7)
- Fabric is very slippery (6)
- Slips at the rear with respect to the upper blanket (5)
- A fur on the withers would have been nice (6)
- Fur at the withers would be nice (4)
- Ceiling slips a bit (3)
- Better fit for horses with wide chest (3)
- Is extremely statically charged (2)
- It should give all horse blankets also in the variant with v-neck (2)
- Upholstery on the withers (2)
- Slides at the rear with respect to the upper blanket (2)
- Unfortunately, this is not a xl version yet (1)
- Blanket slides slightly (1)
- Is very statically charged (1)
- Blanket slips a bit (1)
- Unfortunately no xl version (1)
- The fabric is very smooth (1)
- More attachment options (1)
- Padding on the withers (1)
- Not enough size (1)
- Upholstery at the revolt (1)
- For a little lower (1)
- Front closure shifts (1)
- Clips on the back are too low compared to the upper blanket (1)
- It should be all horse blankets in the variant with v-neck (1)
- Better fit for horses with a somewhat wider chest (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Marloes from Eefde at 12-02-2019:
Pros: Does not mess up, easy to install, top system, super easy, lightweight, Easy to attach to the upper deck, easy to wash, Stay well in his place, good fit
Fine warm under blanket, which stays well. No abrasions
Nadine from Hanau at 12-02-2019:
Warmth, slight undercover
The sub-ceiling is light, can be fixed quickly and does not slip. I'm very satisfied.
Claudia from Emden at 11-02-2019:
Very good article, I am very satisfied with the liner 100g.
Irene from Assen at 09-02-2019:
Pros: good fit, easy to wash, Easy to attach to the upper deck, Stay well in his place, lightweight, Top system, super easy, easy to wash, easy on the top blanket, top system, super easy, fits perfectly, does not slip away, nice quality, it can simply be at home in the washing machine
Fine liner, fits perfectly on blankets with the so-called linersystem. Also easy to wash in the washing machine. Fit is fine.
Mariette from Spaarndam gem hlmliede at 04-02-2019:
Pros: Does not mess up, good fit, Easy to attach to the upper deck, Top system, super easy, lightweight
super underblanket, soft and warm. super solution to give your horse a little more warmth!
Sheila op 30-01-2019:
Question: the velcro of the liner does not match (crooked with respect to the winter blanket) with the rings of the amigo XL Turnout. The fastening can then not be attached to the rings. How is this possible? I also have a neck attached to the blanket.
Answer: The Amigo XL Turnout blanket has no Liner system. The liner can therefore not be confirmed.
Sabine op 21-03-2018:
Question: Does this blanket fit the Amigo Hero 6 rain cover?
Answer: The false ceiling can only be attached to Horsware ceilings, which are equipped with the liner system. Unfortunately, the Amigo Hero 6 rain cover without liner system.
Simone op 20-12-2017:
Question: I have already ordered the Amigo XL Turnout Medium Navy / Gold with you. Does this underblanket also fit here? thank you in advance
Answer: This blanket is suitable for use with the liner system.