Horseware Liner 100gr Navy
9 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Horseware Liner 100gr Navy to win a voucher of €50,-
Horseware Liner 100gr Navy product description
The 100-gram Horseware Liner is an undercoat of smooth polyester and has a 100 gram filling.
This Horseware Liner can be attached to various Horseware blankets. Both the Rambo, Amigo and Rhino blankets. These different blankets feature the Horseware Liner System, which means that the blankets can be attached to additional rings where the Liners can be easily attached. With this liner you can make your rain blanket a warm outdoor winter blanket (Please note, not all blankets have this liner system).
The liners can be washed in a normal washing machine, so you need to wash your outdoor blanket less often, reducing the waterproof coating and breathability less quickly. Both the outside and the inside are made of polyester and therefore reduce the risk of abrasion and pressure.
The 100 grams of filling consists of fiber fill and is made of a hollow polyester filling and is also referred to as 'stacking'. An important feature of this filling is that it always takes back the original thickness and structure. Due to the thermal effect the blanket holds body heat and the cold outside. In addition, the filling is made up of different layers, which allows for warm air to circulate between the horse and the outer fabric of the blanket. This allows for extra air circulation and absorption of excess body heat. The blanket has a single breast closure and is provided with Leg Arches, which represents leg recesses. As a result, the movement of your horse is not hampered in any way.
- Outer fabric: smooth polyester.
- Filling: 100 grams of thermobonded firefill.
- Inside lining: Smooth polyester.
- Fit: Leg Arches, short undercover model.
- Breast closure: Single / straight.
- Other closures: On front Velcro, on the backside clips for attachment to the blanket.
- Available in sizes 165 cm to 220 cm.
Horseware Liner 100gr Navy reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good fit (152)
- Does not mess up (102)
- Easy to attach to the upper deck (75)
- Easy to wash (104)
- Stay well in his place (68)
- Top system, super easy (74)
- Easy to install (49)
- Lightweight (68)
- Easy to attach to the top ceiling (26)
- Topsystem, super easy (27)
- Is great (25)
- Does not slip (28)
- Nice quality (32)
- With permanently fluctuating temperatures, it is easy to vary (11)
- Top system, super light (10)
- Low weight (13)
- Fits perfectly (19)
- Sitting great (9)
- Easy to attach to the upper ceiling (7)
- Is super (10)
- Easy on the top blanket (6)
- Stays are in place (5)
- It can simply be at home in the washing machine (8)
- Invisible functional practical (6)
- Does not slip away (4)
- With constantly fluctuating temperatures, it is easy to vary (3)
- Backup system, super easy (3)
- Optimal at fluctuating temperatures. to save space in the barn (3)
- Lightness (3)
- Optimal at different temperatures. saves space in the barn to save space (3)
- Good for horses with a wide chest (2)
- Optimal with fluctuating temperatures. to save space in the stable (2)
- Top system, super lightweight (2)
- Is amazing (1)
- Can fluctuate slightly at temperatures constantly (1)
- Optimal at varying temperatures. save space in the barn in a space-saving manner (1)
- Good for horses with a broad chest (1)
- Good passform (1)
- Ease (1)
- Virtually invisible function (1)
- Do not compress (1)
- Can just be at home in the washing machine (1)
- Easy to attach to the top cover (1)
- Slightly the upper ceiling (1)
- Thin fabric, vulnerable (12)
- Apply behind the same system as before (8)
- Fabric is very slippery (6)
- Slips at the rear with respect to the upper blanket (5)
- A fur on the withers would have been nice (6)
- Fur at the withers would be nice (4)
- Better fit for horses with wide chest (3)
- Ceiling slips a bit (3)
- Upholstery on the withers (2)
- Is extremely statically charged (2)
- It should give all horse blankets also in the variant with v-neck (2)
- Blanket slides slightly (2)
- Slides at the rear with respect to the upper blanket (2)
- Padding on the withers (1)
- Not enough size (1)
- Upholstery at the revolt (1)
- Fabric is very smooth (1)
- For a little lower (1)
- Front closure shifts (1)
- Better fit for horses with a somewhat wider chest (1)
- Clips on the back are too low compared to the upper blanket (1)
- Blanket slips a bit (1)
- It should be all horse blankets in the variant with v-neck (1)
- Has no leg cords (1)
- Unfortunately, this is not a xl version yet (1)
- Is very statically charged (1)
- Unfortunately no xl version (1)
- The fabric is very smooth (1)
- More attachment options (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Iris from Tegelen at 24-08-2019:
Pros: Easy to attach to the upper deck, Stay well in his place, easy to wash, Does not mess up, good fit
Perfect combination with the Horseware blankets. Stays nicely and has a good price-quality ratio.
Judith from Apeldoorn at 12-08-2019:
Delicious under blankets
Great under blankets for the horseware liner system!
Jeannette from Heiloo at 10-08-2019:
Well fitting and especially the fact that they can be ordered in different thicknesses is great!
Merit from Uithoorn at 07-08-2019:
Pros: Stay well in his place, Easy to attach to the upper deck, good fit, Does not mess up, Top system, super easy, easy to wash
Remains well and can respond better to the weather. I even have it under blankets that do not have all the connections for it, and then it stays fine.
Linda from 's-gravenhage at 05-07-2019:
Horseware Liner 100 grams very easy to use
Pros: it can simply be at home in the washing machine, Does not mess up, top system, super lightweight, virtually invisible function, good passform, good fit, Easy to attach to the upper deck
super nice to use and wash yourself in the washing machine at home
Sheila op 30-01-2019:
Question: the velcro of the liner does not match (crooked with respect to the winter blanket) with the rings of the amigo XL Turnout. The fastening can then not be attached to the rings. How is this possible? I also have a neck attached to the blanket.
Answer: The Amigo XL Turnout blanket has no Liner system. The liner can therefore not be confirmed.
Sabine op 21-03-2018:
Question: Does this blanket fit the Amigo Hero 6 rain cover?
Answer: The false ceiling can only be attached to Horsware ceilings, which are equipped with the liner system. Unfortunately, the Amigo Hero 6 rain cover without liner system.
Simone op 20-12-2017:
Question: I have already ordered the Amigo XL Turnout Medium Navy / Gold with you. Does this underblanket also fit here? thank you in advance
Answer: This blanket is suitable for use with the liner system.