Horka Riding Boot Arlene Adult Black
7 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Horka Riding Boot Arlene Adult Black to win a voucher of €50,-
Horka Riding Boot Arlene Adult Black product description
- Elastic sheath- Soft inner lining- YKK zip at the back- Elasticated along the zipper - Top pocket zipper
Horka Riding Boot Arlene Adult Black reviews
82% would buy this product again.
- Footbed (13)
- Dressage bow (9)
- Size ratio (10)
- Elastic (10)
- Flexible material (7)
- Smooth material (6)
- Looks nice for relatively little money (7)
- Spacious sizes (4)
- Big sizes (2)
- Fit (3)
- Great boot for this price (1)
- Fine boot for this price (1)
- Easy to maintain (1)
- Large sizes (1)
- Looks good for relatively little money (2)
- Fall out wider (12)
- Somewhat too wide at the top so something sloppy (11)
- Around the ankle quite wide (5)
- Slack quality (6)
- Big difference between xw and xxw (4)
- Around some and fear some scary (2)
- After driving, it is annoying around the ankle (1)
- Zipper does not close completely (2)
- They are short but still in the frame (1)
- They have to adjust the size table because it is not correct (1)
- They have to adjust the size table because it is not correct in kuitmaat (1)
- Looks a bit sloppy around the ankle (1)
- Make heel more supple (1)
- Something too wide at the top so something sloppy (1)
- Boot was too short (1)
- Size chart (1)
- Material is limp, make a big difference with real leather riding boots (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Iris from Almelo at 06-05-2019:
Pros: Size ratio, Footbed, Dressage bow, elastic, looks nice for relatively little money, spacious sizes, great boot for this price, looks good for relatively little money, big sizes
Cons: Somewhat too wide at the top so something sloppy, zipper does not close completely
Finally boots that fit, the calf shape is a bit weird. It is completely convex, while you do not have much left to close
Isa from Valkenswaard at 19-02-2019:
Prima boots A weird fit at the top of the calf but the cobbler knows what to do with it.
Anke from Groesbeek at 17-01-2019:
Very wide roe further neat
In itself neat boot where the foot is nice. However, calf size is very large and has a strange shape. Boot seems to me only suitable for a mega large calf.
djenna from Rhenen at 16-01-2019:
For this price fine boots
Pros: Elastic, smooth material, Looks nice for relatively little money, big sizes, Easy to maintain, Fine boot for this price
Cons: Material is limp, make a big difference with real leather riding boots, Slack quality, around the ankle quite wide, After driving, it is annoying around the ankle, Zipper does not close completely
The boots are great, with my calf size of 42 cm I come in the 40 cm. At the ankle the boot is wider, but nicely connected at the calf. With me the zipper does not close all the way up and after driving around the ankle / heel it is a little annoying because of the wide ankle. All in all if you do not ride a great boot often
Svenja from Schlüchtern at 01-01-2019:
Top for strong calves!
Very good adaptation. Suitable for strong short calves! Easy to clean and super comfortable!
Yvonne Braam op 29-07-2018:
Question: What are the cm in xxw. This way I do not know what il has to order. Very handy to add. Greeting Yvonne Braam
Answer: Shoe size 36 - Height 40cm - Calf 43cm Shoe size 37 - Height 41cm - Calf 43cm Shoe size 38 - Height 41cm - Calf 44cm Shoe size 39 - Height 42cm - Calf 45cm Shoe size 40 - Height 42cm - Calf 45cm Shoe size 41 - Height 43cm - Calf 46cm Shoe size 42 - Height 43cm - Calf 47cm Shoe size 43 - Height 45cm - Calf 48cm
Mirianne op 01-06-2018:
Question: What is the calf size of size 42
Answer: The calf size for size 42XXW is 47 cm. There is a size chart at the end of the images.
Jet op 10-05-2017:
Question: Size 38 XXW how many cm does the calf size have?
Answer: The calf size is 44cm and the height is 41cm.