- Strong and functional (1)
- Looks cheap (1)
- Bad fit around the nose (1)
Your opinion counts
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Anita from Anna paulowna on 04/11/2018
Have it for years and use it regularly. Bought for a course an expensive 'classic' leather cape with chain in nose where the rings are attached. Fell the ring just like that! So for my young horse the Harry's Horse chestnut was taken out of the closet again.
- Strong and functional
Marieke from Dreumel on 03/07/2016
Poor fit, moderate closures
The quality is a bit disappointing. The closures look cheap and do not work fine. The hood has a moderate fit, especially the shape around the nose is disappointing. I ordered a full for my kwpn mare but I have to poke some holes to make it fit. Too bad.
- Looks cheap
- Bad fit around the nose
- Bad closures on the buckles
Cindy on 12/02/2016
is actually a stable halter where some rings are put on, does not fit on the nose, is too inflexible and there are no rings under the chin to lead or possibly for reins, not recommended
Kim on 17/04/2015
We're glad to help
- We do our best to answer your question as soon as possible, you will get a notification of this by e-mail.
- Unfortunately, questions about price and delivery are not possible, as these vary.