Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White
30 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White to win a voucher of €50,-
we have a best price guarantee *
Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White product description
Available in 3 sizes:
Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White reviews
96% would buy this product again.
- Easy to fill (144)
- Format (76)
- Easy to use (53)
- Slow feed intake (69)
- Stable material (36)
- Firmly (21)
- Great value for money (7)
- Excellent price-quality ratio (2)
- Easy to handle (1)
- Strings to close are quickly released (58)
- Color white very contagious black would be better (33)
- May be slightly firmer (22)
- Nets are quite pricey (16)
- Color white very contagious, black would be better (15)
- That they can only be closed from above (14)
- Another color would be better (16)
- Hooks to hang up is handy (9)
- Nets should be firmer many times (8)
- Color choice (7)
- Very poor quality of the wire work (6)
- Parentheses to hang is handy (6)
- That she can not be closed from above (5)
- Poor quality material (6)
- Thicker firmer wire (3)
- Strings quickly broken at the top (3)
- Sides release quickly (2)
- Color white very contagious would be better, black (2)
- Ropes quickly broken at the top (2)
- Confirmation tricky (2)
- Color selection (1)
- Thicker, firmer thread (1)
- Sides quickly release (1)
- That you can close it badly from above (1)
- Make holes larger, for example 5 cm (1)
- Color white very besmeetijk would be better, black (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Sanne from Bornem at 20-10-2019:
Very small mesh, the horses last a long time
Pros: easy to use, slow feed intake, easy to fill
Cons: May be slightly firmer, Sides release quickly, nets should be firmer many times, that they can only be closed from above
User-friendly, fine mesh, really slows down the food. The sides came loose after half a year. These have been stitched in the meantime and they seem indestructible so far. I used a rope myself to close the net at the top. That should be included.
Lisa from Zuidbroek at 11-10-2019:
Sturdy material. Easy to fill. Meshes exactly small enough
Mariette from Nieuwkoop at 08-10-2019:
Slowfeeder size M
Pros: easy to fill, easy to fill, excellent price-quality ratio, easy to fill, easy to use, stable material, slow feed intake, format
Easy to use and strong! Exactly what I was looking for.
Anonymous from Assen at 07-10-2019:
Pros: easy to fill, format
Cons: that they can only be closed from above, May be slightly firmer, strings to close are quickly released, color white very contagious black would be better, nets should be firmer many times, Hooks to hang up is handy, sides quickly release
easy to use. Only strings at the top release quickly.
Petra from Afferden lb at 01-10-2019:
Easy to use
Pros: firmly, easy to fill
Cons: confirmation tricky
Hanging was a bit more difficult, there was no point in steel where you could hook it on.
Ineke op 26-02-2019:
Question: How big are the meshes? Thanks in advance!
Answer: Mesh size: 3cm x 3cm
Jolien op 26-11-2018:
Question: How many kilograms can this be about?
Answer: That is unfortunately not to say because, for example, dry is heavier than hay. Fortunately the sizes are there and there are several pictures of customers so you can get an idea how much of your hay would fit in this net.
Susanne hannappel op 26-07-2018:
Question: Hello, what dimensions do the size L and XL nets have? Thank you
Answer: The hay nets have the following dimensions: M 90 x 60 cm / L 120 x 90 cm / XL 160 x 100 cm
Elke op 24-04-2018:
Question: what dimensions does the net have in M? LG
Answer: Sizes: M 90 x 60cm / L 120 x 90cm / XL 160x 100cm
elles op 18-03-2018:
Question: Which material has this just been made of?
Answer: The material is nylon / polyester.