Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White
27 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White to win a voucher of €50,-
Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White product description
Available in 3 sizes:
Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Easy to fill (128)
- Format (70)
- Slow feed intake (63)
- Easy to use (46)
- Stable material (34)
- Firmly (19)
- Great value for money (6)
- Easy to handle (1)
- Excellent price-quality ratio (1)
- Strings to close are quickly released (54)
- Color white very contagious black would be better (29)
- May be slightly firmer (18)
- Nets are quite pricey (15)
- Color white very contagious, black would be better (13)
- That they can only be closed from above (12)
- Another color would be better (16)
- Hooks to hang up is handy (7)
- Color choice (6)
- Very poor quality of the wire work (5)
- That she can not be closed from above (5)
- Parentheses to hang is handy (5)
- Nets should be firmer many times (5)
- Poor quality material (5)
- Color white very contagious would be better, black (2)
- Thicker, firmer thread (1)
- Confirmation tricky (1)
- That you can close it badly from above (1)
- Strings quickly broken at the top (1)
- Make holes larger, for example 5 cm (1)
- Color white very besmeetijk would be better, black (1)
- Ropes quickly broken at the top (1)
- Color selection (1)
- Thicker firmer wire (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
M. from Bennekom at 22-08-2019:
Pros: format, easy to fill
Cons: Make holes larger, for example 5 cm, strings quickly broken at the top, strings to close are quickly released, parentheses to hang is handy
The meshes are so small that the horse cannot get the hay out. By making the holes bigger it works and it works just fine.
Larissa from Apeldoorn at 19-08-2019:
Pros: easy to fill, excellent price-quality ratio, slow feed intake, format
Cons: strings to close are quickly released, Ropes quickly broken at the top
My little pony gets her hay / pit out of here so she has to make more effort to eat it and therefore she has to chew a bit longer! Unfortunately, the 2 closing strings were quickly broken. Just new hooks for purchase because she should not go above the food of course.
Mirjam from Alphen aan den rijn at 02-08-2019:
Very large, nice nets!
Recommended! Last a long time, very large, good quality!
Katja from Hoeselt at 31-07-2019:
Decent slow feeder
Very sturdy slow feeder. The small meshes ensure that food intake is indeed delayed. There can be enough hay to keep 3 horses busy for a few hours. Easy to attach with the loops at the ends.
Sandy from Heemskerk at 27-07-2019:
handy slow feeder
Pros: easy to use, easy to fill
Cons: that they can only be closed from above, May be slightly firmer, strings to close are quickly released
easy to fill, we use them daily to give the horses hay outside, that works great. a different locking system would be desirable
Ineke op 26-02-2019:
Question: How big are the meshes? Thanks in advance!
Answer: Mesh size: 3cm x 3cm
Jolien op 26-11-2018:
Question: How many kilograms can this be about?
Answer: That is unfortunately not to say because, for example, dry is heavier than hay. Fortunately the sizes are there and there are several pictures of customers so you can get an idea how much of your hay would fit in this net.
Susanne hannappel op 26-07-2018:
Question: Hello, what dimensions do the size L and XL nets have? Thank you
Answer: The hay nets have the following dimensions: M 90 x 60 cm / L 120 x 90 cm / XL 160 x 100 cm
Elke op 24-04-2018:
Question: what dimensions does the net have in M? LG
Answer: Sizes: M 90 x 60cm / L 120 x 90cm / XL 160x 100cm
elles op 18-03-2018:
Question: Which material has this just been made of?
Answer: The material is nylon / polyester.