Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White
21 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White to win a voucher of €50,-
Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White product description
Available in 3 sizes:
Harrys Horse Hay Net "slow Feeder" White reviews
94% would buy this product again.
- Easy to fill (108)
- Format (60)
- Easy to use (42)
- Slow feed intake (55)
- Stable material (32)
- Firmly (13)
- Easy to handle (1)
- Strings to close are quickly released (43)
- Color white very contagious black would be better (23)
- Nets are quite pricey (15)
- May be slightly firmer (14)
- Color white very contagious, black would be better (11)
- Another color would be better (14)
- That they can only be closed from above (9)
- Color choice (6)
- Very poor quality of the wire work (5)
- That she can not be closed from above (5)
- Hooks to hang up is handy (4)
- Nets should be firmer many times (4)
- Poor quality material (5)
- Color white very contagious would be better, black (2)
- Thicker firmer wire (1)
- That you can close it badly from above (1)
- Thicker, firmer thread (1)
- Parentheses to hang is handy (1)
- Confirmation tricky (1)
- Color white very besmeetijk would be better, black (1)
- Color selection (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Aster from Rotterdam at 21-04-2019:
Good for a low price
Pros: easy to use, easy to fill
Cons: strings to close are quickly released, that they can only be closed from above
Works well for a low price. Is just big enough for 1 pony for 1 day / night.
Arina from Katwijk zh at 17-04-2019:
Pros: easy to use, stable material, slow feed intake, format, easy to fill
Cons: strings to close are quickly released
fine hay net and great size for my shetland pony, sturdy,
Annelies from Geraardsbergen at 17-04-2019:
Practical and sturdy hay net!
Pros: easy to fill, Slow feed intake, firmly, format
Cons: color choice
My horse has been using this hay net for 1 month now and I am very satisfied! It is sturdy and very easy to use!
Debby from Waddinxveen at 13-04-2019:
Pros: slow feed intake, easy to fill, easy to use
Super nice neat; to use. The fine mesh makes the horses eat more slowly and there is less waste. Also very easy to fill due to the large opening at the top.
Vicky from Lier at 11-04-2019:
Cons: That she can not be closed from above
Very good for giving my shetlander hay, so the hay really needs to get away with it, so it takes longer to eat her hay.
Ineke op 26-02-2019:
Question: How big are the meshes? Thanks in advance!
Answer: Mesh size: 3cm x 3cm
Jolien op 26-11-2018:
Question: How many kilograms can this be about?
Answer: That is unfortunately not to say because, for example, dry is heavier than hay. Fortunately the sizes are there and there are several pictures of customers so you can get an idea how much of your hay would fit in this net.
Susanne hannappel op 26-07-2018:
Question: Hello, what dimensions do the size L and XL nets have? Thank you
Answer: The hay nets have the following dimensions: M 90 x 60 cm / L 120 x 90 cm / XL 160 x 100 cm
Elke op 24-04-2018:
Question: what dimensions does the net have in M? LG
Answer: Sizes: M 90 x 60cm / L 120 x 90cm / XL 160x 100cm
elles op 18-03-2018:
Question: Which material has this just been made of?
Answer: The material is nylon / polyester.