Dermiel Wound Ointment
Upload your photo of Dermiel Wound Ointment to win a voucher of €50,-
Dermiel Wound Ointment product description
Honey, essential oils, cetostearyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulphate, isopropyl meristate, paraffin and white petrolatum.
Dermiel promotes the healing of badly healing and / or inflamed wounds in all types of animals. Dermiel has a soothing and protective effect on the damaged and irritated skin.
Avoid direct contact between tube and the wound surface.
Dermiel ointment includes honey and essential oils. The basic ingredients of the ointment have a soothing effect on the skin and protect it from drying out.
Dermiel contains honey with a high enzyme content and a low pH. In contact with wound fluid, homogenous enzymes produce small amounts of hydrogen peroxide for a long period of time, killing bacteria, causing inflamed wounds to be cleansed quickly. A recovering wound environment is created by the low pH.
The pure natural essential oils promote recovery of the irritated skin and strengthen the disinfecting effect.
- If necessary, clean the wound with water and dry.
Apply the ointment to the wound 2 to 3 times a day.
- In case of irritated skin, massage the ointment well.
- Do not cover small wounds.
- Cover larger wounds with a gauze and fix the gauze by means of a dressing.
Directions for correct administration:
- Unscrew the syringe cap with the cannula from the tube.
- Break off the intermediate ring of the nozzle.
- Screw the syringe cap with cannula back on the tube and continue / press until the seal of the tube is broken.
- Remove the cap to use the tube.
Does not apply.
Do not store above 25 ° C.
Use the opened tube within 1 month.
For veterinary use only.
Tube with 20 grams.
Tube with 100 grams.
Dermiel Wound Ointment reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Works well (25)
- Helps quickly (15)
- Easy to spread (14)
- Smells good (11)
- Of course (9)
- No scars (4)
- Economical in use (1)
- Expensive (13)
- Packaging may be slightly larger. this is a very small tube. i have big dogs (2)
- Making something less tough. will be difficult because of the honey in the ointment (1)
- But quality should not be less when the price is lowered (1)
- Adjust price (1)
- Smearing air (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Anonymous from Eindhoven at 04-08-2019:
This ointment was purchased on the advice of my vet to protect my rabbit's leg. Ointment is greasy and easy to apply
Iris from Leimuiden at 31-05-2019:
Nice to use
Pros: Of course, Easy to spread, Smells good, Helps quickly, Works well
Super nice in lack and supports well with wounds.
Nadia from Noordwijk zh at 03-05-2019:
Pros: Easy to spread, Smells good, Helps quickly, Works well
Super happy with it, wound heals quickly. Always nice to have in the cupboard
Marleen from Keijenborg at 26-03-2019:
Pros: economical in use, Of course, Easy to spread, Smells good, Helps quickly, Works well
Great ointment! Wounds heal well. Better price.
Joyce from Kerkrade at 10-02-2019:
Very fine and spreadable ointment
We used this for a fairly large open wound at our boerboel and you saw it just getting more closed by the day and within one week the wound was completely closed.