Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine
15 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine to win a voucher of €50,-
Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine product description
With Detangler & Shine from Cowboy Magic knots, tangles and dreadlocks disappear like snow in the sun, even in the most unruly hair. The silk proteins in Detangler & Shine ensure that the treated hair shines radiantly after combing. The product offers pure care, does not contain water or alcohol and does not dry out the hair.
Detangler & Shine is a high quality care product that is also suitable for people.
Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Economical in use (137)
- Works well (88)
- Works super (87)
- Perfect result (82)
- Hairs become soft but not too smooth (71)
- Works for a long time (63)
- Easy to use (62)
- Smells very tasty (61)
- Does what it promises (51)
- No fat mane (47)
- Little needed for optimal results (66)
- Just a super product (30)
- No disadvantage for sensitive hands (29)
- Handy (28)
- Her is getting softer (27)
- Very soft in use (21)
- Effect is long noticeable (18)
- Works great (17)
- You can buy it cheap when you notice actions (16)
- Effect is noticeable for a long time (16)
- Smells good (22)
- Again so price-friendly (7)
- Hair becomes softer (7)
- Smooth hands for sensitive hands (6)
- Smooth mane (7)
- The perfect product (2)
- Not cheap (50)
- Smooth hands after application (40)
- Quite pricey (32)
- Pricey (29)
- Hands remain smooth (12)
- Unfortunately very small bottle! be sure to purchase a larger version (11)
- No downsides themselves after use (7)
- Moons become fat at last (4)
- Makes everything smooth. but that's with all those kinds of products. not to be avoided (3)
- Makes everything a bit smooth. but that is with all those kinds of products. not to be avoided (3)
- Quickly breaks, runs out of tube (2)
- It is very expensive. why does agradi not have the largest size in assortment? then it is (2)
- Do not use if you are riding the same time / day (2)
- Is very fat (1)
- No negatives (1)
- Unfortunately very small bottle! definitely purchase a larger version (1)
- In spray form (1)
- Too bad that there are so many bad substances in it. that would be a point of improvement for the manufacturer (2)
- Becomes very fat (1)
- Goes fast, runs out of tube (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Shannon from Leeuwarden at 12-04-2019:
Very nice stuff!
Pros: Perfect result, just a super product, Works super
Cons: hands remain smooth, quite pricey
Very nice stuff! The mane and tail can be quickly buried, become soft and shiny.
Ria from Haarlem at 11-04-2019:
Soft tail and mane
Pros: works for a long time, does what it promises, works great, economical in use
Cons: smooth hands after application
With this product, the tail and mane remain shiny and burst for days.
Maysoon from St.-jacobiparochie at 24-03-2019:
Pros: does what it promises, works well, Perfect result, hairs become soft but not too smooth, easy to use, Smells good, little needed for optimal results, effect is noticeable for a long time, works great, No disadvantage for sensitive hands, hair becomes softer, economical in use, smells very tasty, You can buy it cheap when you notice actions, Smooth mane, no fat mane, works for a long time, very soft in use, the perfect product, handy, just a super product
Cons: smooth hands after application, not cheap
Best way to keep the mane and tail free of knots!
Julia from Gnarrenburg at 23-03-2019:
I bought it for the tail of my horse and I'm thrilled. It works really well
Nele from Leuven at 19-03-2019:
Pros: Little needed for optimal results, does what it promises, Perfect result, Works super, economical in use
Cons: Smooth hands after application
Decouples well and requires little product. Use this only once a week and this is sufficient.
Laura op 23-03-2017:
Question: this product is mixed with water and then you spray it if you want to use it for a dog coat?
Answer: You put a few drops of this product on your hands (without water) and then you go through the fur of your dog with your hands. The coat of your dog will then become softer and smoother and any tangles will be easier to brush out.
Bianca op 09-09-2016:
Question: When this is used on a dog, should you apply it to a dry or wet coat? Should this possibly also be rinsed out?
Answer: The detangler & shine can best be applied to dry hair. You do not need to rinse this remedy. If you want to apply something to a wet coat, you can work with the Cowboy Magic Bodyshine.
ingrid van Bohemen op 03-05-2016:
Question: If the hair is fat, I can use it in my dog hair salon.
Answer: The hair is not fat and the Cowboy Magic detangler & shine is increasingly used for dogs.
yvonne op 08-03-2016:
Question: Can I also use this product for my dog? Have a labradoodle
Answer: This product can also be used for the dog. With kind regards, customer service Agradi
Janine varekamp op 03-03-2016:
Question: Hello, I would like to know how long this product is about sustainable. Regards, Janine.
Answer: The cowboy magic detangler & shine has no expiry date. With kind regards, customer service Agradi
Pauline Beemsterboer op 05-02-2016:
Question: Hello, is a sprayer included with this size of packaging? Fri gr Pauline Beemsterboer
Answer: The Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine is not intended to be used as a spray. You drip this liquid on your hand (or a brush) and then detach the mane or tail. If you would rather have a spray of Cowboy Magic you could watch the Cowboy Magic Super Bodyshine. With kind regards, customer service Agradi