Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine
16 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine to win a voucher of €50,-
Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine product description
With Detangler & Shine from Cowboy Magic knots, tangles and dreadlocks disappear like snow in the sun, even in the most unruly hair. The silk proteins in Detangler & Shine ensure that the treated hair shines radiantly after combing. The product offers pure care, does not contain water or alcohol and does not dry out the hair.
Detangler & Shine is a high quality care product that is also suitable for people.
Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Economical in use (150)
- Works super (100)
- Works well (96)
- Perfect result (91)
- Hairs become soft but not too smooth (81)
- Easy to use (72)
- Smells very tasty (70)
- Works for a long time (67)
- Does what it promises (60)
- No fat mane (52)
- Little needed for optimal results (72)
- Just a super product (36)
- Her is getting softer (33)
- Handy (31)
- No disadvantage for sensitive hands (30)
- Very soft in use (23)
- Works great (19)
- You can buy it cheap when you notice actions (18)
- Effect is long noticeable (18)
- Effect is noticeable for a long time (17)
- Smells good (26)
- Smooth hands for sensitive hands (7)
- Again so price-friendly (7)
- Hair becomes softer (7)
- Smooth mane (8)
- The perfect product (5)
- Not cheap (58)
- Smooth hands after application (45)
- Quite pricey (36)
- Pricey (33)
- Hands remain smooth (14)
- Unfortunately very small bottle! be sure to purchase a larger version (12)
- No downsides themselves after use (8)
- Moons become fat at last (4)
- Makes everything smooth. but that's with all those kinds of products. not to be avoided (3)
- Makes everything a bit smooth. but that is with all those kinds of products. not to be avoided (3)
- Unfortunately very small bottle! definitely purchase a larger version (2)
- Becomes very fat (2)
- Do not use if you are riding the same time / day (2)
- Quickly breaks, runs out of tube (2)
- It is very expensive. why does agradi not have the largest size in assortment? then it is (2)
- Is very fat (1)
- No negatives (1)
- It is very expensive. why does agradi not have the largest format in its range? then it's for the good (1)
- In spray form (2)
- Too bad that there are so many bad substances in it. that would be a point of improvement for the manufacturer (2)
- Moons catch dirt better after use (1)
- Goes fast, runs out of tube (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Kimberley from 's-gravenzande at 03-09-2019:
Very good anti-clit
Pros: smells very tasty, works for a long time, hairs become soft but not too smooth, Works super, no fat mane
Makes the mane and tail very easy to comb, smells delicious and leaves no sticky or oily residue. No other anti-clit for me!
Kelly from Eemnes at 30-08-2019:
I don't want another
Pros: hairs become soft but not too smooth, No disadvantage for sensitive hands, effect is noticeable for a long time, little needed for optimal results, works for a long time, easy to use, Perfect result, smells very tasty, Her is getting softer, does what it promises, very soft in use, no fat mane, just a super product, Works super, economical in use
My horse has a lot of tail and mane, this work really super to get the tangles out and to keep. Can be used on both wet and dry hair. Will certainly work for 1 to 2 weeks. The hair breaks less quickly and does not get greasy. Wash your hands after application otherwise they will be smooth.
Valerie from Nijlen at 29-08-2019:
The best oil
This is my second tube that I already order, I am really very satisfied with it! I use it every time I wash my pony's tails in towel-dried hair. I also use it very occasionally in their dry mane. The mane and tail are very soft and shiny.
Eefje from Hulsel at 29-08-2019:
The mess disappear almost automatically and leaves a nice shine, economical to use
Joy from Wijchen at 13-08-2019:
Very easy to comb
Pros: easy to use, little needed for optimal results, works great, economical in use, no fat mane, Perfect result, handy, does what it promises, works well
Very nice product! To prevent tangles, a very small amount is enough. But even tangles from a schapendoes I get out without much effort ... Just rub a little bit in the tang and you pull it apart like that! Sometimes use it myself for my own hair;)
I.bakker op 23-06-2019:
Question: Can you only treat the local tangles or can it also be used for the entire coat to make it nice and soft? Eg a little on the brush and then brush the entire fur through?
Answer: For dogs with long-haired coats, you can safely comb the entire coat with this medium. For short-haired dogs and horses, the Cowboy Magic Super bodyshine works very well on the fur.
Laura op 23-03-2017:
Question: this product is mixed with water and then you spray it if you want to use it for a dog coat?
Answer: You put a few drops of this product on your hands (without water) and then you go through the fur of your dog with your hands. The coat of your dog will then become softer and smoother and any tangles will be easier to brush out.
Bianca op 09-09-2016:
Question: When this is used on a dog, should you apply it to a dry or wet coat? Should this possibly also be rinsed out?
Answer: The detangler & shine can best be applied to dry hair. You do not need to rinse this remedy. If you want to apply something to a wet coat, you can work with the Cowboy Magic Bodyshine.
ingrid van Bohemen op 03-05-2016:
Question: If the hair is fat, I can use it in my dog hair salon.
Answer: The hair is not fat and the Cowboy Magic detangler & shine is increasingly used for dogs.
yvonne op 08-03-2016:
Question: Can I also use this product for my dog? Have a labradoodle
Answer: This product can also be used for the dog. With kind regards, customer service Agradi
Janine varekamp op 03-03-2016:
Question: Hello, I would like to know how long this product is about sustainable. Regards, Janine.
Answer: The cowboy magic detangler & shine has no expiry date. With kind regards, customer service Agradi
Pauline Beemsterboer op 05-02-2016:
Question: Hello, is a sprayer included with this size of packaging? Fri gr Pauline Beemsterboer
Answer: The Cowboy Magic Detangler & Shine is not intended to be used as a spray. You drip this liquid on your hand (or a brush) and then detach the mane or tail. If you would rather have a spray of Cowboy Magic you could watch the Cowboy Magic Super Bodyshine. With kind regards, customer service Agradi