Chetaime Fly Rug Complete Silver/blue
12 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Chetaime Fly Rug Complete Silver/blue to win a voucher of €50,-
Chetaime Fly Rug Complete Silver/blue product description
The Chetaime fly rug is made of a soft nylon mesh fabric and is completely provided with nylon from the chest to the gaps to prevent the skin from being scraped through. The blanket comes complete with a fixed neck and a fly mask. Also, this blanket features a double adjustable buckle on the chest, gussets for extra freedom of movement, three adjustable cross surcingles, a belly flap for extra strength, a leg strap and a padded tail flap. The neck has elastic and Velcro at the top to prevent sagging.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Outer fabric: nylon
- Inner lining: nylon
- Chest closure: buckle closure
- Belly closure: webbing and belly flap
- Rear closure: leg strap
- Neck piece: fixed
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: yes
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Silver / Blue
- Size table (top length / bottom length
- 115 = 85/115
- 125 = 95/125
- 135 = 100/135
- 145 = 110/145
- 155 = 115/155
- 165 = 125/165
- 175 = 130/175
- 185 = 135/185
- 195 = 145/195
- 205 = 155/205
- 215 = 165/215
Chetaime Fly Rug Complete Silver/blue reviews
80% would buy this product again.
- Easy on and off (17)
- Strong fabric (15)
- Gives good protection (18)
- Handy neck that does not come down (12)
- Good fit (17)
- Strong velcro on the neck closure (11)
- For slim horse with long neck good fit (5)
- Strong substance (5)
- Extra rubber to secure the belly flap (3)
- Extra piece on the withers gives more freedom of movement (2)
- Offers good protection (3)
- Additional rubbers to secure the abdominal flap properly (1)
- Extra rubbers to properly secure the belly flap (1)
- Good passform (1)
- Very large neck, ideal for baroque horses (1)
- Too narrow on the chest at high withers (8)
- Ears fly hood are much larger (3)
- Velcro placed awkwardly at the chest (3)
- Fly hood is gigantic in size 205 (3)
- Belly flap too small (5)
- Better covering of the legs (2)
- After a few weeks there are small holes around the velcro closure on the neck piece (3)
- Ears fly hood are many times large (2)
- Room for the eyes in the fly hood (2)
- Quickly broken (2)
- Way too wide neck piece (2)
- Too much neck piece (1)
- Only black piece between neck and blanket is warm in very sunny weather (1)
- Split seam again. my horse is wide (1)
- Flying hood is gigantic in size 205 (1)
- Not a good fit for horses with a high withers (2)
- Short groin cords (1)
- Could be a bit wider at the chest (1)
- Wider neck and longer tail flap (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Anonymous from Lichtervelde at 06-09-2019:
Nice but too long neck
Pros: easy on and off, Gives good protection, Strong fabric
Cons: way too wide neck piece
Very nice blanket but the neck is unfortunately very long!
Kimberley from Koolkerke at 22-08-2019:
Finally a blanket that falls large on the neck
Pros: easy on and off, handy neck that does not come down, Very large neck, ideal for baroque horses
Cons: Could be a bit wider at the chest, room for the eyes in the fly hood, after a few weeks there are small holes around the velcro closure on the neck piece
Finally found a blanket that doesn't stretch on the neck of my Fjords without having to take a size bigger. My Fjords are happy to put it on, it doesn't stretch anywhere, except for the chest. The blanket has a good fit, although it could be a bit wider at the front. The fly hats are too small for my ponies and they don't seem comfortable to me because they fall against the eyes.
Liesbeth from Arendonk at 20-08-2019:
Pros: Good fit, Strong fabric, easy on and off, handy neck that does not come down, strong Velcro on the neck closure, extra piece on the withers gives more freedom of movement
Cons: Short groin cords
Nice fit, nice with belly flap and nice high neck.
Ilse from Vinkeveen at 19-08-2019:
Pros: Gives good protection
Cons: Velcro placed awkwardly at the chest
Fairly sturdy blanket: now lasts for 2 seasons and now there are a number of holes in it. Since my horse is quickly throwing blankets, the blanket has been holding it longer than expected. In that respect a good price / quality ratio. I thought fit was normal, neck is good with KWPN horse. Only at chest does the blanket begin to pull back slightly. This is also because the Velcro at the chest closure no longer works so well. The size of the fly hood was basically good, but it looks quite large.
Petra from Someren at 03-08-2019:
good location and protection
Pros: Strong fabric, Gives good protection, Good fit, easy on and off
Lies well, sands and is sturdy enough. Size is right.
marit op 24-07-2018:
Question: I have a mini tinker of 123 cm which size would fit best?
Answer: The best you can take your horse.On this page you can read how you can do that: https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Esther op 11-06-2018:
Question: Is there on the inside of the chest and on the inside of the mane a job with nileon to prevent abrasions?
Answer: This fly rug is fully equipped with nylon from the chest to the gaps to prevent abrasions, also the part where the mane is fitted with nylon.
Lea op 26-07-2017:
Question: I would like to purchase this blanket but doubt for the size! It is for an Arab, what do you recommend?
Answer: Here you can see how you can best measure your horse for the blankets. www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Jolina op 31-03-2016:
Question: Can the fly rug be fastened to the halter at the neck? So that the neck does not slide backwards. Pony no summer eczema.
Answer: The blanket can be attached to the halter, but this is not immediately necessary. This is because the neck piece is elastically divided so that the blanket tighter around the beginning of the neck.