Bucas Select Quilt 150g Stay Dry Big Neck Navy
Upload your photo of Bucas Select Quilt 150g Stay Dry Big Neck Navy to win a voucher of €50,-
Bucas Select Quilt 150g Stay Dry Big Neck Navy product description
The Select Quilt is available in 150 grams and 300 grams and two different liners: Stay-dry lining and a smooth nylon (silk-feel) lining. The blanket has a breathability of 3000 g / m2 24 hours.
Advice use blanket select for Power Turnout, Smartex, Irish, Select and Celtic Stable.
- 150 SL (smooth nylon lining) then gives the set 10 degrees extra insulation
- 300 SL (smooth nylon lining) then gives the set 15 degrees extra insulation
- 150 SD (stay dry lining) then gives the set 15 degrees extra insulation
- 300 SD (stay dry lining) then gives the set 20 degrees extra insulation
The Select Quilt Neck is available separately to complete your blanket, there are attachment points to the blanket. In addition to these options, there is also a Big Neck.
- Filling: 150
- Waterproof: no
- Strength (dernier): 600D
- Outer fabric: nylon
- Inner lining: stay-dry fleece
- Chest closure: single straight Click 'n Go closure with velcro overlap
- Belly closure: elastic cross surcingles
- Back closure: leg strap and the possibility to attach the belts (not included)
- Neck: high neck
- Liner system: yes
- Leg cutouts: yes, shoulder folds
- Tail flap: no
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Navy with Navy / Silver trim
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
115 = 115/152
120 = 120/160
125 = 125/168
130 = 130/175
135 = 135/183
140 = 140/191
145 = 145/198
155 = 155/206
165 = 165/213
Bucas Select Quilt 150g Stay Dry Big Neck Navy reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Beautifully finished blanket (3)
- Fleece lining keeps the horse dry (2)
- To use on a wet horse (2)
- Description big neck needs to be clearer (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Marieke from Enschede at 25-07-2017:
Pros: beautifully finished blanket, fleece lining keeps the horse dry, To use on a wet horse
Good blanket! Had ordered a bigneck because I found the normal small to fall out. Bigneck, however, was too big.
Jacobine from Amersfoort at 23-12-2016:
Fine blanket in use
Pros: To use on a wet horse
Cons: Big Neck is small neck
Super nice with stay-dry! Only the neck is very small and tight, even the bigneck while I have a normal horse with some front. Better size bigger if you doubt.
Miranda from Egmond aan den hoef at 31-07-2016:
Pros: beautifully finished blanket, fleece lining keeps the horse dry
The system of a loose under blanket is useful in spring and autumn. The underblanket is very warm and also suitable for the winter.
Babette from Steenderen at 17-02-2016:
note 'big neck' is for horses with a strong front
Pros: beautifully finished blanket
Cons: description big neck needs to be clearer
Beautiful blanket, but because of my reading error? not correctly purchased. I thought that 'big neck' stood for a more covered neck. But it is for horses types with a strong front. Such as Frisians, Tinkers, Haflingers. That should have been more clear with the description. For my slender horse so far too wide so the blanket moved very far back and gave chores to the neck and chest. Because it is a under blanket you do not have a direct view of it. Unfortunately. Normally I am very satisfied with Bucas.
Question and Answer
Janneke op 13-10-2016:
Question: Hello, Can this underblanket also be attached to the power turnout light, or only to the select turnout blankets? Mvg, Janneke
Answer: The Bucas select bottom blankets are just as suitable for the Bucas Power Turnout blankets.
Sharon op 01-10-2016:
Question: Has the neck been delivered?
Answer: This blanket is delivered without a neck.