Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver
6 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver to win a voucher of €50,-
Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver product description
The Bucas Power Turnout has an exterior of ballistic nylon and is waterproof, breathable and has a heat reflective aluminum coating; reflects the body heat to keep your horse warm. The shoulder pleats and the Click'n Go closure system at the front ensure that the Power Turnout always fits perfectly!
The Power Turnout has a Stay-dry antibacterial lining, which means that the blanket can also be placed on a wet horse and then has the effect of a sweat blanket. The blanket will dry your horse quickly and can remain on the horse, so there is no need to change blankets. The front of the blanket is overlapping and lined. The blanket also has a smooth nylon lining at the shoulders to prevent abrasions. There are reflective stripes on tail flap and front of blanket. Available in Classic Cut, with a Combi-Neck available separately, Big Neck and High Neck.
The Power Turnout Big Neck is very suitable for stallions and horses with a lot of front, such as Frisians, Andalusians and coldbloods.
- Filling: 0gram
- Waterproof: yes
- Outer material: Ballistic nylon
- Inner fabric: Stay-dry lining removes moisture and ensures that the horse is always dry, Antibacterial lining for protection and freshness
- Chest closure: Click'n Go locking system
- Belly closure: cross surcingles
- Rear closure: Elastic leg straps
- Neck piece: Fastening points for Combi-Neck
- Liner system: No.
- Leg cutouts: No.
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: Shoulder pleats for extra space for the shoulders and a perfect fit
Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- Antibacterial stray-dry lining (15)
- 1 blanket for everything (11)
- Includes elastic leg girths (7)
- Horse is always warm (9)
- Sun regeneration (5)
- Good fit (6)
- Fine quick closure (5)
- Other necks also fit (4)
- Completely waterproof (5)
- Including spring legs webbing (3)
- Including elastic leg girths (2)
- Solar regeneration (2)
- Very solid (3)
- Impenetrable (3)
- Extremely durable (3)
- Very tear-resistant (3)
- Totally waterproof (1)
- Coverage for all (1)
- Including elastic leg straps (1)
- Including leg straps (1)
- Nice quick closure (1)
- Antibacterial strew-dry liner (1)
- Antibacterial scattered light dry liner (1)
- Antibacterial dry parasitic coating (1)
- Beautiful addition to bucasdeken for the winter (1)
- Beautiful fast closing (1)
- Includes waders (1)
- Antibacterial dry parasite liner (1)
- Light dispersed antibacterial dry lining (1)
- Including elastic legs webbing (1)
- Raincoat (1)
- Leg including elastic straps (1)
- Often too big, order buddy smaller (3)
- Bond on withers would be nice (2)
- Bontje at the withers, the size is too big and can dekentas better quality (1)
- Fur on withers, size is too big and can be of better quality (1)
- The leg straps are getting longer. do not stay on desired length (1)
- The leg straps are getting longer and longer. do not stay on desired length (1)
- The blanket remains uneven, despite leg cords (1)
- Blanket bag may be of better quality (1)
- The blanket goes awry, despite legstraps (1)
- Gives frictional wear (1)
- Gives abrasions (1)
- Indicates abrasions (1)
- Lining (1)
- Put a thicker tourniquet (1)
- Horse is not, blanket moves without leg straps very much (1)
- Cover bag can be of better quality (1)
- Bad fit, not adjustable around the neck and far too big (2)
- Often too large, order size smaller (1)
- Front was fraying (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Gaby from Düsseldorf at 06-08-2019:
Great blanket. No complaints ;-) Buy them for the second time. The first one would unfortunately steal me.
Sanne from Goes at 14-07-2019:
Super nice blanket!
Pros: completely waterproof, extremely durable, nice quick closure, 1 blanket for everything, antibacterial stray-dry lining, good fit
Very nice blanket with a nice fit! Tried many blankets for my narrow horse but bucas is really great!
Lucile from Beaupreau en mauges at 02-07-2019:
Pros: solar regeneration, very solid, impenetrable
Fast delivery, compliant article. a very good coverage, solid, that does not turn and that just size. The cutting of the chest is not made like that of others, but it relieves the wear of the shoulders
Corina from Molenschot at 26-05-2019:
Pros: 1 blanket for everything, very solid, impenetrable, very tear-resistant, extremely durable, completely waterproof, horse is always warm, good fit, sun regeneration, fine quick closure, including elastic leg girths
Super nice blanket, fits perfectly and is warm and cool. Well done on time then he apparently better keeps the heat. It is quickly dry again so this was good on windy days that were not bought too well. I did not need a breast protector with this blanket. Wondering how long it will last. Big fan of bucas, not being able to use for years now, and immediately super satisfied again.
Silvia from Dordrecht at 19-05-2019:
Pros: good fit
Cons: often too large, order size smaller
it is a nice blanket, for me the size was on the large side. Blanket stays well.
Lenie van oss op 08-01-2019:
Question: Have a power turnout blanket but horse is cold below. Is there a underblanket?
Answer: If you select Bucas from under blankets, you can choose to select Bucas from brands. All these blankets fit under the Power Turnout.
Petri op 20-10-2018:
Question: Hello! For which temperature range is this ceiling suitable?
Answer: The recommended temperature range is -10 to +16 degrees (see product photo)