Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver
8 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver to win a voucher of €50,-
we have a best price guarantee *
Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver product description
The Bucas Power Turnout has an exterior of ballistic nylon and is waterproof, breathable and has a heat reflective aluminum coating; reflects the body heat to keep your horse warm. The shoulder pleats and the Click'n Go closure system at the front ensure that the Power Turnout always fits perfectly!
The Power Turnout has a Stay-dry antibacterial lining, which means that the blanket can also be placed on a wet horse and then has the effect of a sweat blanket. The blanket will dry your horse quickly and can remain on the horse, so there is no need to change blankets. The front of the blanket is overlapping and lined. The blanket also has a smooth nylon lining at the shoulders to prevent abrasions. There are reflective stripes on tail flap and front of blanket. Available in Classic Cut, with a Combi-Neck available separately, Big Neck and High Neck.
The Power Turnout Big Neck is very suitable for stallions and horses with a lot of front, such as Frisians, Andalusians and coldbloods.
- Filling: 0gram
- Waterproof: yes
- Outer material: Ballistic nylon
- Inner fabric: Stay-dry lining removes moisture and ensures that the horse is always dry, Antibacterial lining for protection and freshness
- Chest closure: Click'n Go locking system
- Belly closure: cross surcingles
- Rear closure: Elastic leg straps
- Neck piece: Fastening points for Combi-Neck
- Liner system: No.
- Leg cutouts: No.
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: Shoulder pleats for extra space for the shoulders and a perfect fit
Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver reviews
95% would buy this product again.
- 1 blanket for everything (13)
- Antibacterial stray-dry lining (16)
- Includes elastic leg girths (8)
- Horse is always warm (10)
- Good fit (7)
- Sun regeneration (5)
- Fine quick closure (7)
- Completely waterproof (6)
- Other necks also fit (4)
- Extremely durable (4)
- Very tear-resistant (4)
- Including spring legs webbing (3)
- Impenetrable (3)
- Solar regeneration (2)
- Very solid (3)
- Including elastic leg girths (2)
- Coverage for all (1)
- Including elastic leg straps (1)
- Including leg straps (1)
- Nice quick closure (1)
- Antibacterial strew-dry liner (1)
- Antibacterial scattered light dry liner (1)
- Antibacterial dry parasitic coating (1)
- Beautiful addition to bucasdeken for the winter (1)
- Beautiful fast closing (1)
- Includes waders (1)
- Antibacterial dry parasite liner (1)
- Light dispersed antibacterial dry lining (1)
- Including elastic legs webbing (1)
- Raincoat (1)
- Leg including elastic straps (1)
- Totally waterproof (1)
- Often too big, order buddy smaller (4)
- Often too large, order size smaller (2)
- Bond on withers would be nice (3)
- Fur on withers, size is too big and can be of better quality (1)
- The leg straps are getting longer. do not stay on desired length (1)
- The leg straps are getting longer and longer. do not stay on desired length (1)
- The blanket remains uneven, despite leg cords (1)
- Blanket bag may be of better quality (1)
- The blanket goes awry, despite legstraps (1)
- Gives frictional wear (1)
- Gives abrasions (1)
- Indicates abrasions (1)
- Lining (1)
- Put a thicker tourniquet (1)
- Horse is not, blanket moves without leg straps very much (1)
- Cover bag can be of better quality (1)
- Bad fit, not adjustable around the neck and far too big (2)
- Front was fraying (1)
- Bontje at the withers, the size is too big and can dekentas better quality (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Sterre from Kessel lb at 01-10-2019:
Pros: fine quick closure, 1 blanket for everything, horse is always warm
Cons: often too large, order size smaller
Nice blanket. It is the first blanket I have ever bought. The size is almost completely right. If your horse is between two sizes, I would fit the smaller size. I did not do this and is therefore a bit too large. I doubted between 130/175 and 125/168. because he should have been size 125/175, so I thought I would choose 130/175. so that is a bit too big, but with the leg cords he stays pretty well.
Lotte from Heerenveen at 29-09-2019:
Pros: Antibacterial stray-dry lining, Includes elastic leg girths, 1 blanket for everything, Fine quick closure, good fit, completely waterproof, very tear-resistant, extremely durable
Cons: Often too big, order buddy smaller, bond on withers would be nice
The blanket fits my horse well and also fits nicely everywhere.
Anonymous from Rozendaal at 12-09-2019:
I think this is a nice blanket, the outer fabric is super strong. Is a bit spacious but fine. Horse did sweat under this blanket because she was wearing it with 17 degrees and that was really too hot !, horse was dry but the blanket was damp. In addition, I think the revolutionary staydry fabric is just fleece and I think it's a bit sanding at the mane, I would opt for an SF silkfeel inside from now on. I also wonder if this blanket is really warm enough with at least 10 degrees. That seems very strong to me.
Kirsten from Berlin at 02-09-2019:
Top outdoor blanket
Well-known Bucas quality with great fit! Have already bought the blanket for the second time - to change! Keeps well dry even in heavy rain and still sits properly after extensive romping. For me and my horse there is only Bucas - Power Turnout and Atlantic!
Gaby from Düsseldorf at 06-08-2019:
Great blanket. No complaints ;-) Buy them for the second time. The first one would unfortunately steal me.
linda ermers op 26-09-2019:
Question: hello, I have a question about the bucas power turnout light. it still protects from +16 to -10 ?? and how many grams of blanket can it be compared to? like to hear from you. with kind regards, linda ermers
Answer: The blanket can be compared to a blanket with 100 to 150 grams of filling.
Lenie van oss op 08-01-2019:
Question: Have a power turnout blanket but horse is cold below. Is there a underblanket?
Answer: If you select Bucas from under blankets, you can choose to select Bucas from brands. All these blankets fit under the Power Turnout.
Petri op 20-10-2018:
Question: Hello! For which temperature range is this ceiling suitable?
Answer: The recommended temperature range is -10 to +16 degrees (see product photo)