Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver
3 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver to win a voucher of €50,-
Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver product description
The Bucas Power Turnout has an exterior of ballistic nylon and is waterproof, breathable and has a heat reflective aluminum coating; reflects the body heat to keep your horse warm. The shoulder pleats and the Click'n Go closure system at the front ensure that the Power Turnout always fits perfectly!
The Power Turnout has a Stay-dry antibacterial lining, which means that the blanket can also be placed on a wet horse and then has the effect of a sweat blanket. The blanket will dry your horse quickly and can remain on the horse, so there is no need to change blankets. The front of the blanket is overlapping and lined. The blanket also has a smooth nylon lining at the shoulders to prevent abrasions. There are reflective stripes on tail flap and front of blanket. Available in Classic Cut, with a Combi-Neck available separately, Big Neck and High Neck.
The Power Turnout Big Neck is very suitable for stallions and horses with a lot of front, such as Frisians, Andalusians and coldbloods.
- Filling: 0gram
- Waterproof: yes
- Outer material: Ballistic nylon
- Inner fabric: Stay-dry lining removes moisture and ensures that the horse is always dry, Antibacterial lining for protection and freshness
- Chest closure: Click'n Go locking system
- Belly closure: cross surcingles
- Rear closure: Elastic leg straps
- Neck piece: Fastening points for Combi-Neck
- Liner system: No.
- Leg cutouts: No.
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: Shoulder pleats for extra space for the shoulders and a perfect fit
Bucas Power Turnout Light Classic Silver reviews
94% would buy this product again.
- Antibacterial stray-dry lining (12)
- 1 blanket for everything (8)
- Includes elastic leg girths (7)
- Horse is always warm (6)
- Other necks also fit (4)
- Including spring legs webbing (3)
- Sun regeneration (2)
- Fine quick closure (3)
- Including elastic legs webbing (1)
- Antibacterial scattered light dry liner (1)
- Antibacterial strew-dry liner (1)
- Often too big, order buddy smaller (3)
- Bond on withers would be nice (2)
- Fur on withers, size is too big and can be of better quality (1)
- The leg straps are getting longer. do not stay on desired length (1)
- The leg straps are getting longer and longer. do not stay on desired length (1)
- The blanket remains uneven, despite leg cords (1)
- Blanket bag may be of better quality (1)
- The blanket goes awry, despite legstraps (1)
- Gives abrasions (1)
- Indicates abrasions (1)
- Horse is not, blanket moves without leg straps very much (1)
- Bad fit, not adjustable around the neck and far too big (2)
- Front was fraying (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Nele from Kiel at 22-01-2019:
Super blanket in total
Cons: the blanket goes awry, despite legstraps
- slips on my back - is very heavy + always dry + easy to keep clean + often used + size fits :-)
Nicole from Hellevoetsluis at 20-01-2019:
Pros: antibacterial stray-dry lining, 1 blanket for everything, horse is always warm, other necks also fit, including spring legs webbing, sun regeneration, antibacterial scattered light dry liner, fine quick closure
Cons: the leg straps are getting longer. do not stay on desired length
very nice blanket. my pony carries him throughout the winter and you can easily put extra blankets if it gets colder.
Antje from Cremlingen at 17-01-2019:
The blanket is great, keeps you dry and is convenient because of the features
Natasha from Oud-turnhout at 13-01-2019:
Super blanket for between season
Pros: Antibacterial stray-dry lining, sun regeneration
Not too thick, not too thin and breathable. Especially the sun reflecting layer is what I am so happy about. Is it a bit sunnier and warmer when your horse is outside, he will not sweat it. Make sure that you choose the right size, otherwise the blanket will quickly become crooked. But the right size is good, no abrasions. The closures (especially the latest model) are easy and sound. With us in the stable all horses / ponies have this blanket. Also nice that, if it rains or is cold or shaved, a neck can confirm.
Carina from Heiloo at 20-12-2018:
beautiful blanket fit less
Pros: Antibacterial stray-dry lining, Includes elastic leg girths, 1 blanket for everything
Cons: gives abrasions, bad fit, not adjustable around the neck and far too big
Bucas uses the finest materials by far! Light, smooth, strong. Unfortunately, Bucas rarely fits my horses. The neck is too shallow so that it pulls at the shoulders. Pity
Lenie van oss op 08-01-2019:
Question: Have a power turnout blanket but horse is cold below. Is there a underblanket?
Answer: If you select Bucas from under blankets, you can choose to select Bucas from brands. All these blankets fit under the Power Turnout.
Petri op 20-10-2018:
Question: Hello! For which temperature range is this ceiling suitable?
Answer: The recommended temperature range is -10 to +16 degrees (see product photo)