Bucas Power Turnout Light Big Neck Silver
6 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Bucas Power Turnout Light Big Neck Silver to win a voucher of €50,-
Bucas Power Turnout Light Big Neck Silver product description
This blanket has a special fit for horses with a lot of front, a heavy neck and a wide chest. Ideal for stallions, fries, baroque horses, seagulls, fjords and quarter horses.
The Bucas Power Turnout Light Big Neck is the only blanket you need to keep the hardest winters in trouble in the coming years. The blanket keeps your horse at a comfortable temperature at an outside temperature between -10 ° to + 16 °.
The filling of the Bucas Power Turnout Light Big Neck is thermo-bonded ie the filling is integrated with the Stay-Dry. lining and not like the most blankets stitched locally to the lining. This special padding ensures that the blanket over the entire surface is equally warm and that after many washes it is still as thick and warm everywhere.
The Bucas Power Turnout Light Big Neck has extra soft padding on the chest, shoulder pleats and a smooth nylon lining that provides extra comfort and reduces friction.
The blankets are equipped with both practical and safe items, such as elastic leg pockets, the unique, hand-held, click n go pre-lock and handy Velcro straps to attach a Combi-Neck collar.
- Clickn Go in stainless steel, patented pre-lock, which can be opened with a handshake and fastened.
- Very comfortable, double overlapping chest area for optimal protection.
- Shoulder pleats for extra space and freedom of shoulders and a perfect fit.
- stainless steel cutters.
- Ballistic nylon outer fabric for optimal strength and durability.
- Durable, waterproof and breathable coating.
- Stay-Dry liner, removes moisture from your horse. The underlayer does not itself wet, so your horse always has a dry blanket on its skin.
- Strong and smooth nylon lining on the front to prevent sanding.
- Safe elastic leg parts.
Bucas Power Turnout Light Big Neck Silver reviews
92% would buy this product again.
- Light blanket, nice fit, easy chest closure (7)
- Good neck circumference (9)
- Really waterproof (7)
- No blanket change trick anymore (4)
- Nice fit (3)
- Size is good (5)
- Horse can dry under the blanket (3)
- Horse under the blanket to dry (2)
- Good watwedicht (2)
- Dry the horse under the blanket (1)
- Top blanket after working as a sweat rug (1)
- Top blanket for after working as a sweat blanket (1)
- Top ceiling after when working in the sweat (1)
- No blanket switcheroo anymore (1)
- Light cover, nice fit, slightly chest closure (1)
- Fine fit (1)
- Horse to dry under the ceiling (1)
- Furry at the withers would be nice to protect the manes (3)
- Bontje at the withers should be in order to protect the mane (1)
- Fur at the withers would be nice to protect the manes (1)
- Fur with withers, size is too big (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Elli from Neuss at 02-03-2019:
Pros: dry the horse under the blanket, really waterproof, good neck circumference, size is good, good neck circumference
Ceiling fits perfectly and does not slip, I can only recommend.
Jeannette from Aachen at 22-02-2019:
Enough shoulder space
Pros: fine fit, size is good, good neck circumference, good neck circumference
After trying out 5 blankets (Horseware Amigo, Horseware Rambo, cheap no-name blanket, Imperial Riding, Buca's normal) and ALL were too tight on the shoulder of my horse, this blanket is really cut so well that also a big shoulder Takes place. I hope that we no longer have any naked spots in the coat!
Uschi from Konstanz at 02-12-2018:
Super quality, great fit
Pros: really waterproof, good neck circumference, light cover, nice fit, slightly chest closure, size is good
Even after continuous use after 4 weeks, the blanket is tight and not warped. The closure on the neck is easily traded. Big Neck had a perfect fit for baroque horse types. So that the blanket does not press on the neck, even when eating from the ground.
Sarah from Bergen nh at 22-11-2018:
Super nice blanket!
Pros: really waterproof, light blanket, nice fit, easy chest closure, no blanket change trick anymore, horse can dry under the blanket, nice fit, horse to dry under the ceiling, top ceiling after when working in the sweat
Super nice quality blanket, with nice thick fabric.
Anja from Wien at 03-03-2018:
The best outdoor blanket that exists!
Pros: good neck circumference, Horse under the blanket to dry, really waterproof
For 10 years I only use the Power Turnout blankets for my horses. You can put a sweaty horse on the paddock in the winter and it does not catch cold. The blanket is the stable on the paddock! My new horse does not fit in the old blankets, which still look perfect. Good that there are now Big Neck blankets for horses with a wider breast!
Charissa de pijper op 07-11-2018:
Question: How many grams is this light blanket? And how do the sizes fall? My haflinger has a 135/185.
Answer: This is the light version. This does have the stay-dry lining, but no filling. The blanket is suitable for use between -10 and +16. When you measure the size as shown on this page, you can determine the exact size of your horse: https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
Sylvie op 02-10-2016:
Question: have smartex rain, but in the stallion is this tight to neck, the neck of these blankets is wider as well as the neck, is the difference of neck the length or also the width?
Answer: With a big neck the cut-out of the neck is larger so that the blanket can be used in horses with a larger neck circumference.