Bucas Irish Turnout Extra 300g Navy/Gold
6 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Bucas Irish Turnout Extra 300g Navy/Gold to win a voucher of €50,-
Bucas Irish Turnout Extra 300g Navy/Gold product description
The Bucas Irish Turnout Extra out blanket is a comfortable and warm winter blanket. The blanket is made of strong 1200D ripstop nylon outer fabric, a warm 300 grams filling and a smooth nylon silk-feel lining. This lightweight blanket makes the laying of several blankets totally unnecessary and your horse enjoys optimum comfort and freedom of movement throughout the winter. Due to the thick filling your horse stays at a comfortable temperature at an outside temperature between -10 ° to + 8 °. The blanket has a click 'n go front closure with extra Velcro and unique and convenient velcro features at the neck to attach a Combi-Neck neck piece if desired. In addition, the blanket has spacious adjustable cross surcingles, a single tail cord (possibility of fastening of the belts, these are not included), a tail flap and shoulder folds.
- Filling: 300
- Waterproof: yes
- Strength (dernier): 1200D
- Outer fabric: polyester
- Inner lining: nylon
- Chest closure: click 'n go with velcro overlap
- Belly closure: cross surcingles
- Rear closure: leg strap, belt straps available separately
- Neck piece: not possible
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: yes
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Navy / Gold, Black / Gold and Ruby
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- 85 = 85/107
- 90 = 90/114
- 95 = 95/122
- 100 = 100/130
- 105 = 105/137
- 110 = 110/145
- 115 = 115/152
- 120 = 120/160
- 125 = 125/168
- 130 = 130/175
- 135 = 135/183
- 140 = 140/191
- 145 = 145/198
- 155 = 155/206
- 165 = 165/213
- 170 = 170/218
Bucas Irish Turnout Extra 300g Navy/Gold reviews
99% would buy this product again.
- Strong material (53)
- Good fit (46)
- Stay well (39)
- Ideal fit (33)
- Fits well, stays well, even without leg straps (23)
- Fine closure (25)
- Free shipping (17)
- Waterproof (16)
- Value for your money (17)
- Firmly (8)
- Much freedom of movement on shoulders (7)
- Price-performance ratio (9)
- No tear marks on the shoulders (5)
- Price-performance (4)
- Great fit (7)
- Fast delivery (6)
- Great color (6)
- Company (2)
- Silklining is top, no abrasions and stuck hair (2)
- Fits, stays fine, even without legstraps (2)
- A lot of freedom of movement on the shoulders (1)
- Optimal fit (2)
- Fits well, stays good, even without a seat belt (1)
- Shipping faster (1)
- Silklining is great, no bruises and tight hair (1)
- So far none (26)
- No belt straps included (18)
- Buy leg straps (7)
- Bil belts needed to stay straight (3)
- Are great (2)
- I have no points for improvement (2)
- Not waterproof (1)
- Fall out big (1)
- Is small (1)
- Does not feel very warm due to smooth lining (1)
- Dirt will stick too hard on the inside of the blanket (1)
- Buttocks needed to stay straight (1)
- The velcro closure is often loose. but the blanket remains closed because of the close behind it (1)
- The blanket is a bit short on the side for big horses (1)
- I have no improvement (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Martyna from Putte at 22-04-2019:
Pros: strong material, good fit
high quality, very good fit, beautiful design and warm
Sandra from Berlicum nb at 01-04-2019:
Pros: waterproof, value for your money, strong material, firmly, good fit, stay well
Cons: no belt straps included
Nice blanket fits well just a pity that no leg straps were included
Kirsten from Linkhout at 30-03-2019:
strong, solid and beautiful blanket
Pros: stay well, good fit, strong material, Free Shipping
Cons: no belt straps included
Exactly as in the photo. I already knew Bucas with its beautiful fit around the neck, fits well. This blanket is no different. Very satisfied. Just a pity that there are no belly belts, there are rings to attach them.
Esmee from Alkmaar at 25-03-2019:
Pros: Silklining is top, no abrasions and stuck hair, waterproof, Ideal fit, firmly, strong material, stay well, good fit, fine closure
Cons: buy leg straps, buttocks needed to stay straight, no belt straps included
Perfect fit. waterproof remains very good!
Marielle from Epe at 17-03-2019:
Bucas rain blanket
Pros: strong material, good fit, waterproof
Cons: Bil belts needed to stay straight, No belt straps included
Super nice blanket. Good fit. Horse stays nicely dry under the blanket.
Daimy op 14-11-2018:
Question: Is there a matching neck (with filling) available for this blanket?
Answer: Unfortunately no neck piece is possible for this article
patricia op 17-10-2018:
Question: hello - is the description of this blanket then correct that the -10 to + 8 ° temperature covers differences?
Answer: The optimum range for the Bucas Irish Turnout Extra is between -10 and +8 degrees.
Nicole op 02-10-2018:
Question: Which outside temperatures do you recommend
Answer: The optimum temperature range for this blanket is between -10 and +8 degrees.
Brigitte op 03-03-2018:
Question: Are fixing loops for leg cords on the ceiling?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to attach leg cords, but these are not included with the blanket.
Susanne Klinkhamer op 07-02-2018:
Question: Does the blanket have a smooth interior like the Bucas Irish Stable extra 300g?
Answer: This blanket has a smooth nylon lining.
Janneke op 12-12-2017:
Question: How much denier is this blanket? 600 or 1200?
Answer: This blanket is 1200 denier.
Savannah op 14-07-2017:
Answer: This is indeed a waterproof winter blanket.
Birgit Hofstede op 16-02-2017:
Question: Does the ceiling have 300 g of filling?
Answer: The filling is about 300g