Bucas Head Collar Dublin Berry
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Bucas Head Collar Dublin Berry to win a voucher of €50,-
Bucas Head Collar Dublin Berry product description
The Bucas Dublin halter has been designed to offer comfort and fit.
The bands of this halter are soft for the horse, but in the meantime also super strong. The tires of the nose and headpiece are softly padded to increase the comfort of the horse. A specially curved ring ensures that the halter is easy to open and close and prevents the hook from being pressed against the horse. The hook is designed so that it can not be affected by snow, ice and low temperatures. The headpiece is adjustable with a buckle.
Bucas Head Collar Dublin Berry reviews
90% would buy this product again.
- Soft (38)
- Good quality (35)
- Beautiful closure (20)
- Lightweight (16)
- No more sanding marks due to the soft lining (13)
- Easy to use (11)
- Nice color (17)
- Long lifespan (15)
- Fits well (13)
- Nice closure (4)
- Firmly (4)
- Lightness (3)
- Reinforcement to nose and head strap (3)
- No abrasions, thanks to the soft lining (2)
- Strengthening on nose and headband (2)
- Low weight (2)
- Longevity (2)
- Company (2)
- Is very big (7)
- Only belt over head is adjustable, not around the nose (5)
- Metal rings around the holes are needed (3)
- Is very small (2)
- Sizes too big (2)
- No nice prints or colors (2)
- Too bad no safety glass (1)
- Metal rings around the holes is needed (1)
- Unfortunately it quickly went wrong (1)
- Mud lingers (2)
- Mss some more explanation of agrad when one speaks of a cob or full because of correct measurements (1)
- Mss some more explanation of agrad when talking about a cob or full due to correct measurements (1)
- Is unfortunately very large (1)
- I have cob but for me horse kwpn 1.70 with fairly small head) (1)
- Quite pricey as a meadow halter (1)
- Unfortunately no safety window (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
M from Heiloo at 01-03-2019:
light in weight and soft
Pros: lightweight, soft, good quality, nice closure, nice color
Cons: is very big, unfortunately no safety window, quite pricey as a meadow halter
Fine halter because it is really light in weight. The size is large, I have taken a cob size while my horse normally has a full size. Metal keeps well while my horse always has the halter outside.
Rivka from Venhuizen at 29-01-2019:
Super nice halter!
Pros: soft, Beautiful closure, lightweight, No more sanding marks due to the soft lining, Good quality, Nice color, easy to use, long lifespan
With us the horses are in the paddock with a halter all day long. This halter is light and sturdy. Ideal for that! Nice that he can also be found in XFull
Joy from Den helder at 20-01-2019:
Pros: lightness, good quality, soft, nice color
Is slightly larger than other bucas halters. Good quality and very user-friendly
Ellen from Deurne at 13-01-2019:
The ordered looks fine. Got what we ordered.
K from Barneveld at 29-12-2018:
Pros: lightness, good quality, fits well, soft, nice color
A very nice and nice halter. Nice and soft and made of beautiful material.
Jeannet op 30-10-2018:
Question: Are the stainless steel buckles?
Answer: Yes the buckles are made of stainless steel