Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra
4 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra to win a voucher of €50,-
- Article number: A1074957
- Brand: Bucas
- Colour: Zebra
We have a best price guarantee *
Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra product description
The Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck is made of ultra-fine-grained polyester that protects against the smallest insects and gives extra protection against UV radiation. This blanket has a fixed neck which can be placed over the ears of the horse with an elastic band, in addition Velcro provides a perfect fit. The blanket has a single click 'n go chest closure with velcro and is provided with an elastic and removable belly flap that ensures that the blanket stays in place and protects the belly against insects and flies. The blanket has a leg strap and a tail flap, there are attachment points for belt straps (not included). At the blanket a Buzz-Off fly mask can be bought which can be used for optimal protection of the head, this mask can be attached with elastic.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Outer fabric: polyester
- Inner lining: polyester
- Chest closure: click 'n go with velcro overlap
- Belly closure: elastic and detachable belly flap
- Rear closure: leg strap and attachment points for belts
- Neck piece: fixed
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: no
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Blue / Blue and Zebra
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- 85 = 85/107
- 90 = 90/114
- 95 = 95/122
- 100 = 100/130
- 105 = 105/137
- 110 = 110/145
- 115 = 115/152
- 120 = 120/160
- 125 = 125/168
- 130 = 130/175
- 135 = 135/183
- 140 = 140/191
- 145 = 145/198
- 155 = 155/206
- 165 = 165/213
Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra reviews
83% would buy this product again.
- Fly less (32)
- Good substance (34)
- Firmer (28)
- Long neck (25)
- Good protection against flies etc (29)
- Breathable (23)
- Horse is standing quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer people coming towards her (15)
- Sun reflecting so they stay cool (14)
- Can send back without problems (7)
- Quality and speed shipping (5)
- Quality and speed of delivery (4)
- Good workmanship / seams (4)
- Quality and speed of shipment (4)
- Neck piece with elastic to prevent it from slipping (3)
- Good protection against flies, etc (2)
- Soft material (2)
- The horse, quiet on the meadow, caused far less braking on foot of her coming (1)
- Etc. good protection against flies (1)
- Neck with elastic to prevent it from slipping (1)
- The neck is covered by the neck (1)
- Uv protection 50% (1)
- Does not slip (1)
- Good protection against flying, etc (1)
- Less fly (1)
- Bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight (30)
- Quite pricey (20)
- Belly flap too small and not adjustable (12)
- The breast part is small in baroque horses (7)
- Bad pass (6)
- Blanket is small. buiksingel is too short (5)
- Belly bib should be adjustable, a little too small in the chest area (3)
- Elastics browband is missing and stripes fade in the washing machine (3)
- Tight at the chest (3)
- Shrinks (3)
- Not as strong as expected (3)
- Black paint is released fairly quickly (3)
- The velcro on the neck makes it very ugly above the velcro (2)
- Bilords are too loose even if it is at the smallest (2)
- Blanket falls out small. belly girth is too short (2)
- Belly flap must be adjusted, a bit too small in the chest (2)
- Raw substance (2)
- Front slightly wider (1)
- Belly bib too small and can not be adjusted (1)
- New belly flap was hard to come by. it was very difficult to do about it (1)
- The blanket has to be very tight at the front, but larger (1)
- Blanket is very tight at the front, but must take larger (1)
- Clearly indicate on the site that there is no fly mask. i will return the product (1)
- The black stripes fade very quickly (1)
- Rather suitable for narrow horses (1)
- Elastic front browband missing and stripes fade in the washing machine (1)
- Adjustable waist belt would be useful (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Chantal from Duiven at 07-11-2018:
Beautiful fly rug
Pros: fly less, Good substance, long neck, Good protection against flies etc, sun reflecting so they stay cool
Cons: bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight, quite pricey, tight at the chest, the breast part is small in baroque horses
Fine fly rug. Solid material. Horse should not be too wide otherwise choose the bigneck.
Miranda from Berkel-enschot at 17-10-2018:
Beautiful and sturdy blanket
Pros: fly less, Breathable, Firmer, Good substance, good protection against flies etc
Cons: belly flap too small and not adjustable
Horse is considerably quieter in the pasture. Very good quality. the only drawback is that the belly flap is too small. I have 3 bucas fly blankets with 3 different types of horses and with no horse I can close the belly flap.
Johan from Zutphen at 28-09-2018:
Pros: good protection against flies, etc., Good substance, Firmer, Breathable, long neck, Good protection against flies etc, sun reflecting so they stay cool
Cons: bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight, belly flap too small and not adjustable, tight at the chest
very nice sturdy blanket. with my horse he was only very busy with the withers and he was a bit tight so I had to send him back unfortunately! the belly flap is also very tight
J from Oldenzaal at 22-09-2018:
sturdy fly rug
Pros: good protection against flies, etc., Good substance, long neck
Cons: bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight, tight at the chest, the black stripes fade very quickly
Sturdy fly rug that does not break easily. Protects well against the horse. The blanket stays well and does not slide. The elastic of the belly flap is very tight. This elastic will be less tight if the blanket is in use longer. The blanket is also tight at the chest, partly due to the magnetic closure. Furthermore, the black stripes fade very quickly. For a blanket of this quality and price, that should not be possible.
Rinkje from St.-jacobiparochie at 18-09-2018:
Pros: Good substance, long neck, breathable
Cons: Front slightly wider
Very nice matching blanket. I have a Belgian and the flies must always have it. With this blanket she was quiet in the country and he also went all season where other blankets have already been killed by scratching my horse.
Demi op 02-07-2018:
Question: if my horse normally has blankets with size 195, what size should he have for this?
Answer: Hey. Then you can think of the blanket sizes between: 145/198 or 155/206. You can always fit the blankets, and if it does not fit you can always send them back.
kim op 05-06-2018:
Question: I have a pony she wears normally 185 what size should I order? and is the blanket including belly flap?
Answer: Then size 135/183 should fit. The blanket includes detachable belly flap.
Julia op 22-04-2018:
Question: Is the fly mask as in the picture?
Answer: Yes, the mask is included.
Lisanne Hoftijzer op 25-03-2018:
Question: Does this blanket also hold small mosquitoes? (suitable for light summer eczema)
Answer: This blanket is not made for horses with summer eczema. Bucas does have another blanket which is suitable for horses with eczema: https://www.agradi.nl/bucas-eczeemdeken-sweet-itch-zebra.htm
Angelika Krings op 14-08-2017:
Question: Hello Agradi-Team, can you please tell me if the Bucas Full neck blue 165/213 has the neck with Velcro attached above the shoulder or if the blanket is a one piece? Many Thanks Regards
Answer: It is a one piece. The neck piece can therefore not be removed separately.
Dana van der Veen op 20-08-2016:
Question: Which size should I order for my pony of 1.40 height?
Answer: Then it is best to measure your bangs, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
ellen op 12-08-2016:
Question: What is the difference with the eczema blanket? My Fries has summer eczema
Answer: This is made from a different material.
ellen van Dijke op 16-06-2016:
Question: Hi I want to order a Bucas Buzz off full neck blue but I have doubts about the size my horse normally has 195 but I read that the blankets are small, what is a good choice?
Answer: It is best to measure the size of your horse and compare it with the table of Bucas (shown as a picture with the article). This table shows you which size you would need. If your horse is exactly in between sizes, you could order both to see which fits best with your horse. The blanket which can not be of service can be returned free of charge.
Antoinette op 12-05-2016:
Question: Can the neck fall off or is it stuck?
Answer: The neck is attached to the blanket.
yvonne Pieters op 01-04-2016:
Question: I would like to order size L from the bucas buzz off full neck zebra which size do I need?
Answer: You can best measure your horse and look for the right size with the help of that measurement. You can find the size chart as one of the photos in the article.