Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra
6 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra to win a voucher of €50,-
Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra product description
The Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck is made of ultra-fine-grained polyester that protects against the smallest insects and gives extra protection against UV radiation. This blanket has a fixed neck which can be placed over the ears of the horse with an elastic band, in addition Velcro provides a perfect fit. The blanket has a single click 'n go chest closure with velcro and is provided with an elastic and removable belly flap that ensures that the blanket stays in place and protects the belly against insects and flies. The blanket has a leg strap and a tail flap, there are attachment points for belt straps (not included). At the blanket a Buzz-Off fly mask can be bought which can be used for optimal protection of the head, this mask can be attached with elastic.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Outer fabric: polyester
- Inner lining: polyester
- Chest closure: click 'n go with velcro overlap
- Belly closure: elastic and detachable belly flap
- Rear closure: leg strap and attachment points for belts
- Neck piece: fixed
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: no
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Blue / Blue and Zebra
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- 85 = 85/107
- 90 = 90/114
- 95 = 95/122
- 100 = 100/130
- 105 = 105/137
- 110 = 110/145
- 115 = 115/152
- 120 = 120/160
- 125 = 125/168
- 130 = 130/175
- 135 = 135/183
- 140 = 140/191
- 145 = 145/198
- 155 = 155/206
- 165 = 165/213
Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra reviews
83% would buy this product again.
- Fly less (39)
- Good substance (45)
- Firmer (33)
- Good protection against flies etc (41)
- Long neck (29)
- Breathable (29)
- Horse is standing quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer people coming towards her (17)
- Sun reflecting so they stay cool (16)
- Good fit (11)
- Can send back without problems (8)
- Quality and speed of delivery (6)
- Quality and speed of shipment (5)
- Quality and speed shipping (5)
- Good workmanship / seams (6)
- Neck piece with elastic to prevent it from slipping (4)
- Good protection against flies, etc (3)
- Soft material (3)
- Does not slip (2)
- Less fly (2)
- The horse, quiet on the meadow, caused far less braking on foot of her coming (2)
- Dry quickly (2)
- Neck with elastic to prevent it from slipping (2)
- Good protection against flying, etc (2)
- Good protection against flying etc (1)
- Good workmanship / stitching (1)
- Light (1)
- Does not slip away (1)
- Horse is standing very quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer men coming to her (1)
- Fast drying (1)
- The neck is covered by the neck (1)
- Solid fabric (1)
- Uv protection 50% (1)
- Soft tissue (1)
- Etc. good protection against flies (1)
- Bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight (33)
- Quite pricey (22)
- Belly flap too small and not adjustable (15)
- The breast part is small in baroque horses (8)
- Bad pass (6)
- Blanket is small. buiksingel is too short (5)
- Shrinks (3)
- Elastics browband is missing and stripes fade in the washing machine (3)
- Not as strong as expected (3)
- Black paint is released fairly quickly (3)
- Belly bib should be adjustable, a little too small in the chest area (3)
- Tight at the chest (3)
- Bilords are too loose even if it is at the smallest (2)
- The velcro on the neck makes it very ugly above the velcro (2)
- After washing, the zebra print fades (2)
- Blanket falls out small. belly girth is too short (2)
- Raw substance (2)
- Belly flap must be adjusted, a bit too small in the chest (2)
- The neck is on the short side, therefore not suitable as an eczema blanket (2)
- Clearly indicate on the site that there is no fly mask. i will return the product (1)
- Belly bib too small and can not be adjusted (1)
- Belly flap can not be set too small and (1)
- The belly flap may be wider so that it covers the entire chest, stomach (1)
- The blanket has to be very tight at the front, but larger (1)
- Blanket is very tight at the front, but must take larger (1)
- The plastic closures on the leg straps are very difficult to close (1)
- The black stripes fade very quickly (1)
- Tummy flap needs to be adjusted a bit too small in the chest (1)
- Rather suitable for narrow horses (2)
- Elastic front browband missing and stripes fade in the washing machine (1)
- New belly flap was hard to come by. it was very difficult to do about it (1)
- Adjustable waist belt would be useful (1)
- Front slightly wider (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Berenike from Berlin at 25-05-2019:
Buca's flying corner
Pros: quality and speed of shipment, less fly, good protection against flying, etc, long neck, breathable, The horse, quiet on the meadow, caused far less braking on foot of her coming, good fit, good protection against flies etc, good substance, Neck with elastic to prevent it from slipping, good workmanship / stitching, good protection against flying etc, soft tissue, fast drying, does not slip
Cons: Tummy flap needs to be adjusted a bit too small in the chest
Top quality, top brand, my horse can thereby stand quietly on the grass and eat, no fly and brakes harass my old "gentlemen". I always buy, highly recommended.
Sophie from Brugge at 21-05-2019:
Pros: fly less, Firmer, good protection against flies etc, does not slip away, good fit
Cons: quite pricey
VERY GOOD AND SOLID BLANKET (LONG SUSTAINABILITY) GOOD FITNESS CUTE PRINT AND WORKS PROPERLY AGAINST THE FLIES One disadvantage is that it feels reasonably warm on sunny days (and is a slightly heavier blanket, but probably therefore also more durable) but it pays off through sustainability
Aniek from Roermond at 18-05-2019:
Very nice and nice blanket!
Pros: Good substance, Firmer, Good protection against flies etc, quality and speed of delivery, good workmanship / seams, good fit
Cons: bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight
Super nice, sturdy blanket with a super fit! The belly flap was pretty tight with my horse but otherwise it fits perfectly.
Eva from Eext at 15-05-2019:
Pros: fly less, Breathable, Firmer, Good substance, Good protection against flies etc
Very happy that I ordered this blanket! Fully meets expectations. Very good strong fabric, feels a bit firmer. Fits perfectly and my horse is happy in the meadow! A point of improvement might be the ability to adjust the abdominal wall. My horse is not built that wide, so it fits well, but I think it's too tight for wider horses.
Sem from Lage mierde at 02-05-2019:
Pros: Good substance, Firmer
Cons: belly flap too small and not adjustable
Nice blanket, protects well against flies and the sun. Only the belly flap was rather tight.
Alain op 20-04-2019:
Question: Dear, this bucas fly blanket Zebra is that the same fit as the Blue?
Answer: Only the color is different, they have the same fit.
Demi op 02-07-2018:
Question: if my horse normally has blankets with size 195, what size should he have for this?
Answer: Hey. Then you can think of the blanket sizes between: 145/198 or 155/206. You can always fit the blankets, and if it does not fit you can always send them back.
kim op 05-06-2018:
Question: I have a pony she wears normally 185 what size should I order? and is the blanket including belly flap?
Answer: Then size 135/183 should fit. The blanket includes detachable belly flap.
Julia op 22-04-2018:
Question: Is the fly mask as in the picture?
Answer: Yes, the mask is included.
Lisanne Hoftijzer op 25-03-2018:
Question: Does this blanket also hold small mosquitoes? (suitable for light summer eczema)
Answer: This blanket is not made for horses with summer eczema. Bucas does have another blanket which is suitable for horses with eczema: https://www.agradi.nl/bucas-eczeemdeken-sweet-itch-zebra.htm
Angelika Krings op 14-08-2017:
Question: Hello Agradi-Team, can you please tell me if the Bucas Full neck blue 165/213 has the neck with Velcro attached above the shoulder or if the blanket is a one piece? Many Thanks Regards
Answer: It is a one piece. The neck piece can therefore not be removed separately.
Margo op 13-09-2016:
Question: Can you tell me which closure is on the chest? Are these riveted tires or iron buckles.
Answer: At the front is a 'male-female' closure that can be covered with Velcro.
Dana van der Veen op 20-08-2016:
Question: Which size should I order for my pony of 1.40 height?
Answer: Then it is best to measure your bangs, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
ellen op 12-08-2016:
Question: What is the difference with the eczema blanket? My Fries has summer eczema
Answer: This is made from a different material.
ellen van Dijke op 16-06-2016:
Question: Hi I want to order a Bucas Buzz off full neck blue but I have doubts about the size my horse normally has 195 but I read that the blankets are small, what is a good choice?
Answer: It is best to measure the size of your horse and compare it with the table of Bucas (shown as a picture with the article). This table shows you which size you would need. If your horse is exactly in between sizes, you could order both to see which fits best with your horse. The blanket which can not be of service can be returned free of charge.
Antoinette op 12-05-2016:
Question: Can the neck fall off or is it stuck?
Answer: The neck is attached to the blanket.
yvonne Pieters op 01-04-2016:
Question: I would like to order size L from the bucas buzz off full neck zebra which size do I need?
Answer: You can best measure your horse and look for the right size with the help of that measurement. You can find the size chart as one of the photos in the article.