Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra
4 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra to win a voucher of €50,-
Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra product description
The Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck is made of ultra-fine-grained polyester that protects against the smallest insects and gives extra protection against UV radiation. This blanket has a fixed neck which can be placed over the ears of the horse with an elastic band, in addition Velcro provides a perfect fit. The blanket has a single click 'n go chest closure with velcro and is provided with an elastic and removable belly flap that ensures that the blanket stays in place and protects the belly against insects and flies. The blanket has a leg strap and a tail flap, there are attachment points for belt straps (not included). At the blanket a Buzz-Off fly mask can be bought which can be used for optimal protection of the head, this mask can be attached with elastic.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Outer fabric: polyester
- Inner lining: polyester
- Chest closure: click 'n go with velcro overlap
- Belly closure: elastic and detachable belly flap
- Rear closure: leg strap and attachment points for belts
- Neck piece: fixed
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: no
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Blue / Blue and Zebra
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- 85 = 85/107
- 90 = 90/114
- 95 = 95/122
- 100 = 100/130
- 105 = 105/137
- 110 = 110/145
- 115 = 115/152
- 120 = 120/160
- 125 = 125/168
- 130 = 130/175
- 135 = 135/183
- 140 = 140/191
- 145 = 145/198
- 155 = 155/206
- 165 = 165/213
Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra reviews
83% would buy this product again.
- Fly less (36)
- Good substance (39)
- Firmer (29)
- Good protection against flies etc (35)
- Long neck (28)
- Breathable (27)
- Horse is standing quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer people coming towards her (17)
- Sun reflecting so they stay cool (15)
- Can send back without problems (8)
- Good fit (6)
- Quality and speed shipping (5)
- Quality and speed of delivery (5)
- Good workmanship / seams (4)
- Quality and speed of shipment (4)
- Neck piece with elastic to prevent it from slipping (3)
- Good protection against flies, etc (3)
- Soft material (2)
- Dry quickly (2)
- The horse, quiet on the meadow, caused far less braking on foot of her coming (1)
- Solid fabric (1)
- Uv protection 50% (1)
- Does not slip (1)
- Less fly (1)
- Etc. good protection against flies (1)
- Good protection against flying, etc (1)
- Neck with elastic to prevent it from slipping (1)
- Light (1)
- The neck is covered by the neck (1)
- Horse is standing very quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer men coming to her (1)
- Bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight (31)
- Quite pricey (21)
- Belly flap too small and not adjustable (14)
- The breast part is small in baroque horses (7)
- Bad pass (6)
- Blanket is small. buiksingel is too short (5)
- Belly bib should be adjustable, a little too small in the chest area (3)
- Elastics browband is missing and stripes fade in the washing machine (3)
- Tight at the chest (3)
- Shrinks (3)
- Not as strong as expected (3)
- Black paint is released fairly quickly (3)
- Bilords are too loose even if it is at the smallest (2)
- Raw substance (2)
- Belly flap must be adjusted, a bit too small in the chest (2)
- After washing, the zebra print fades (2)
- The neck is on the short side, therefore not suitable as an eczema blanket (2)
- The velcro on the neck makes it very ugly above the velcro (2)
- Blanket falls out small. belly girth is too short (2)
- Elastic front browband missing and stripes fade in the washing machine (1)
- Adjustable waist belt would be useful (1)
- Front slightly wider (1)
- Belly bib too small and can not be adjusted (1)
- New belly flap was hard to come by. it was very difficult to do about it (1)
- The belly flap may be wider so that it covers the entire chest, stomach (1)
- The blanket has to be very tight at the front, but larger (1)
- Blanket is very tight at the front, but must take larger (1)
- Belly flap can not be set too small and (1)
- The plastic closures on the leg straps are very difficult to close (1)
- The black stripes fade very quickly (1)
- Clearly indicate on the site that there is no fly mask. i will return the product (1)
- Rather suitable for narrow horses (2)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Stefanie from Kessel-lo at 26-02-2019:
Very nice and good blanket
Pros: fly less, good protection against flies etc, good substance, breathable, horse is standing very quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer men coming to her, good protection against flies, etc., good fit
Cons: belly flap too small and not adjustable, rather suitable for narrow horses
My parents appaloosa was very well helped with this blanket against the flies and flies, I would buy it again!
Corlene from Moordrecht at 17-01-2019:
very sturdy and solid blanket
Pros: Good protection against flies etc, good substance, long neck, good fit, fly less, Breathable, Horse is standing quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer people coming towards her
Use the Bucas Buzz off blanket in the summer for years. It lasts long, stays well and horse does not sweat underneath. Really recommended. disadvantage is the belly flap, which is sometimes quite low; depending on the size of your horse, it does not always fit nicely.
A.s.m. from Wijster at 13-01-2019:
Very nice quality
Pros: firmer, good substance, good protection against flies etc, breathable, sun reflecting so they stay cool, can send back without problems, quality and speed of delivery, good fit, good protection against flies etc., long neck
fantastic blanket with a very nice fit and handy magnet closure at the chest. Very strong / durable. Unfortunately, we had only ordered him a size too large, but the return shipment was no problem at all.
Kathy from Sijsele at 09-01-2019:
Very good blanket
Pros: Good substance, fly less, Horse is standing quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer people coming towards her, long neck, Good protection against flies etc, dry quickly
Cons: bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight, quite pricey, belly flap too small and not adjustable
Very satisfied with this blanket. Fits perfectly, but not suitable if your horse has a big belly. Have to add an extra belly piece. Fabric stays good for a long time.
Marjolijn from Almere at 19-11-2018:
Pros: Good protection against flies etc, Breathable, fly less, Good substance
Cons: belly flap can not be set too small and
Fits perfectly, keeps the flies at a distance and carries without shed spots
Demi op 02-07-2018:
Question: if my horse normally has blankets with size 195, what size should he have for this?
Answer: Hey. Then you can think of the blanket sizes between: 145/198 or 155/206. You can always fit the blankets, and if it does not fit you can always send them back.
kim op 05-06-2018:
Question: I have a pony she wears normally 185 what size should I order? and is the blanket including belly flap?
Answer: Then size 135/183 should fit. The blanket includes detachable belly flap.
Julia op 22-04-2018:
Question: Is the fly mask as in the picture?
Answer: Yes, the mask is included.
Lisanne Hoftijzer op 25-03-2018:
Question: Does this blanket also hold small mosquitoes? (suitable for light summer eczema)
Answer: This blanket is not made for horses with summer eczema. Bucas does have another blanket which is suitable for horses with eczema: https://www.agradi.nl/bucas-eczeemdeken-sweet-itch-zebra.htm
Angelika Krings op 14-08-2017:
Question: Hello Agradi-Team, can you please tell me if the Bucas Full neck blue 165/213 has the neck with Velcro attached above the shoulder or if the blanket is a one piece? Many Thanks Regards
Answer: It is a one piece. The neck piece can therefore not be removed separately.
Margo op 13-09-2016:
Question: Can you tell me which closure is on the chest? Are these riveted tires or iron buckles.
Answer: At the front is a 'male-female' closure that can be covered with Velcro.
Dana van der Veen op 20-08-2016:
Question: Which size should I order for my pony of 1.40 height?
Answer: Then it is best to measure your bangs, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
ellen op 12-08-2016:
Question: What is the difference with the eczema blanket? My Fries has summer eczema
Answer: This is made from a different material.
ellen van Dijke op 16-06-2016:
Question: Hi I want to order a Bucas Buzz off full neck blue but I have doubts about the size my horse normally has 195 but I read that the blankets are small, what is a good choice?
Answer: It is best to measure the size of your horse and compare it with the table of Bucas (shown as a picture with the article). This table shows you which size you would need. If your horse is exactly in between sizes, you could order both to see which fits best with your horse. The blanket which can not be of service can be returned free of charge.
Antoinette op 12-05-2016:
Question: Can the neck fall off or is it stuck?
Answer: The neck is attached to the blanket.
yvonne Pieters op 01-04-2016:
Question: I would like to order size L from the bucas buzz off full neck zebra which size do I need?
Answer: You can best measure your horse and look for the right size with the help of that measurement. You can find the size chart as one of the photos in the article.