Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra
8 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra to win a voucher of €50,-
Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra product description
The Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck is made of ultra-fine-grained polyester that protects against the smallest insects and gives extra protection against UV radiation. This blanket has a fixed neck which can be placed over the ears of the horse with an elastic band, in addition Velcro provides a perfect fit. The blanket has a single click 'n go chest closure with velcro and is provided with an elastic and removable belly flap that ensures that the blanket stays in place and protects the belly against insects and flies. The blanket has a leg strap and a tail flap, there are attachment points for belt straps (not included). At the blanket a Buzz-Off fly mask can be bought which can be used for optimal protection of the head, this mask can be attached with elastic.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: no
- Outer fabric: polyester
- Inner lining: polyester
- Chest closure: click 'n go with velcro overlap
- Belly closure: elastic and detachable belly flap
- Rear closure: leg strap and attachment points for belts
- Neck piece: fixed
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: no
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Blue / Blue and Zebra
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- 85 = 85/107
- 90 = 90/114
- 95 = 95/122
- 100 = 100/130
- 105 = 105/137
- 110 = 110/145
- 115 = 115/152
- 120 = 120/160
- 125 = 125/168
- 130 = 130/175
- 135 = 135/183
- 140 = 140/191
- 145 = 145/198
- 155 = 155/206
- 165 = 165/213
Bucas Buzz-Off Full Neck Zebra reviews
84% would buy this product again.
- Good substance (55)
- Fly less (44)
- Firmer (39)
- Good protection against flies etc (50)
- Long neck (32)
- Breathable (36)
- Horse is standing quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer people coming towards her (21)
- Sun reflecting so they stay cool (20)
- Good fit (16)
- Quality and speed of delivery (11)
- Can send back without problems (8)
- Neck piece with elastic to prevent it from slipping (6)
- Good protection against flies, etc (6)
- Quality and speed shipping (5)
- Good workmanship / seams (9)
- Quality and speed of shipment (5)
- Soft material (4)
- Dry quickly (4)
- Does not slip away (2)
- Good protection against flying, etc (2)
- Does not slip (2)
- Less fly (2)
- The horse, quiet on the meadow, caused far less braking on foot of her coming (2)
- Neck with elastic to prevent it from slipping (2)
- Solid fabric (1)
- Uv protection 50% (1)
- Soft tissue (1)
- Etc. good protection against flies (1)
- Good workmanship / stitching (1)
- The horse, calm on the meadow, caused far fewer brakes when it arrived (1)
- Good protection against flying etc (1)
- Light (1)
- Neck with elastic to prevent slipping (1)
- Horse is standing very quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer men coming to her (1)
- Good passform (1)
- Fast drying (1)
- The neck is covered by the neck (1)
- Bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight (40)
- Quite pricey (25)
- Belly flap too small and not adjustable (19)
- The breast part is small in baroque horses (10)
- Tight at the chest (7)
- Bad pass (6)
- Blanket is small. buiksingel is too short (5)
- Shrinks (3)
- Black paint is released fairly quickly (3)
- Belly flap must be adjusted, a bit too small in the chest (3)
- Elastics browband is missing and stripes fade in the washing machine (3)
- Not as strong as expected (3)
- Belly bib should be adjustable, a little too small in the chest area (3)
- Bilords are too loose even if it is at the smallest (2)
- The velcro on the neck makes it very ugly above the velcro (2)
- After washing, the zebra print fades (2)
- Blanket falls out small. belly girth is too short (2)
- Raw substance (2)
- The neck is on the short side, therefore not suitable as an eczema blanket (2)
- Rather suitable for narrow horses (2)
- Belly bib too small and can not be adjusted (1)
- Belly flap can not be set too small and (1)
- The belly flap may be wider so that it covers the entire chest, stomach (1)
- The blanket has to be very tight at the front, but larger (1)
- Blanket is very tight at the front, but must take larger (1)
- The plastic closures on the leg straps are very difficult to close (1)
- The black stripes fade very quickly (1)
- Clearly indicate on the site that there is no fly mask. i will return the product (1)
- Tummy flap needs to be adjusted a bit too small in the chest (1)
- Elastic front browband missing and stripes fade in the washing machine (1)
- Neck piece may be longer (1)
- New belly flap was hard to come by. it was very difficult to do about it (1)
- Adjustable waist belt would be useful (1)
- Front slightly wider (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Melissa from Dinant at 17-07-2019:
Nice blanket, stomach flu very short
Pros: good protection against flies etc, Firmer, Good substance
Cons: belly flap too small and not adjustable, bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight, quite pricey
The blanket fits nicely on my haflinger, but the belly flap is very tight!
Loes from Dinxperlo at 08-07-2019:
fine fly rug
Pros: Good substance, good fit, quality and speed of delivery, Good protection against flies etc, Horse is standing quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer people coming towards her
Cons: tight at the chest
Fits well and fits nicely. Nice that there is a belly flap, so the blanket stays nice. Nice closure for with a magnet. Bit tight at the chest, which gives my horse some sanding spots, to be solved with a breast protector. (horse has fairly broad chest) Extra reinforcement on the withers. Nice blanket!
Jan from Steenwijk at 07-07-2019:
Nice, nice blanket to use
Pros: Good substance, Horse is standing quietly in the meadow, so that there are far fewer people coming towards her, Good protection against flies etc
Cons: tight at the chest, bellyband is with elastic and maybe a little tight
Good quality. I would like something that makes it sink less on the neck
Inge from Rummen at 01-07-2019:
Almost perfect fit
Pros: quality and speed of delivery, fly less, Breathable
Cons: Neck piece may be longer
Fits well in terms of length and circumference. My horse, however, has a slightly longer neck, so the elastic does not stay behind the ears and the neck piece slides forward.
Karin from Dalfsen at 25-06-2019:
I love Bucas blankets
Pros: good protection against flies etc, good fit, Firmer, breathable, sun reflecting so they stay cool
Cons: quite pricey
And they look super nice in it. Fine fit, fly-resistant .... does its job perfectly.
Alain op 20-04-2019:
Question: Dear, this bucas fly blanket Zebra is that the same fit as the Blue?
Answer: Only the color is different, they have the same fit.
Demi op 02-07-2018:
Question: if my horse normally has blankets with size 195, what size should he have for this?
Answer: Hey. Then you can think of the blanket sizes between: 145/198 or 155/206. You can always fit the blankets, and if it does not fit you can always send them back.
kim op 05-06-2018:
Question: I have a pony she wears normally 185 what size should I order? and is the blanket including belly flap?
Answer: Then size 135/183 should fit. The blanket includes detachable belly flap.
Julia op 22-04-2018:
Question: Is the fly mask as in the picture?
Answer: Yes, the mask is included.
Lisanne Hoftijzer op 25-03-2018:
Question: Does this blanket also hold small mosquitoes? (suitable for light summer eczema)
Answer: This blanket is not made for horses with summer eczema. Bucas does have another blanket which is suitable for horses with eczema: https://www.agradi.nl/bucas-eczeemdeken-sweet-itch-zebra.htm
Angelika Krings op 14-08-2017:
Question: Hello Agradi-Team, can you please tell me if the Bucas Full neck blue 165/213 has the neck with Velcro attached above the shoulder or if the blanket is a one piece? Many Thanks Regards
Answer: It is a one piece. The neck piece can therefore not be removed separately.
Margo op 13-09-2016:
Question: Can you tell me which closure is on the chest? Are these riveted tires or iron buckles.
Answer: At the front is a 'male-female' closure that can be covered with Velcro.
Dana van der Veen op 20-08-2016:
Question: Which size should I order for my pony of 1.40 height?
Answer: Then it is best to measure your bangs, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/
ellen op 12-08-2016:
Question: What is the difference with the eczema blanket? My Fries has summer eczema
Answer: This is made from a different material.
ellen van Dijke op 16-06-2016:
Question: Hi I want to order a Bucas Buzz off full neck blue but I have doubts about the size my horse normally has 195 but I read that the blankets are small, what is a good choice?
Answer: It is best to measure the size of your horse and compare it with the table of Bucas (shown as a picture with the article). This table shows you which size you would need. If your horse is exactly in between sizes, you could order both to see which fits best with your horse. The blanket which can not be of service can be returned free of charge.
Antoinette op 12-05-2016:
Question: Can the neck fall off or is it stuck?
Answer: The neck is attached to the blanket.
yvonne Pieters op 01-04-2016:
Question: I would like to order size L from the bucas buzz off full neck zebra which size do I need?
Answer: You can best measure your horse and look for the right size with the help of that measurement. You can find the size chart as one of the photos in the article.