Boon Bird House Bed&Breakfast Grey/White
Upload your photo of Boon Bird House Bed&Breakfast Grey/White to win a voucher of €50,-
Boon Bird House Bed&Breakfast Grey/White product description
A birdhouse is used by birds as a feeding, nesting or shelter. In winter, a birdhouse is very suitable as a shelter and feeding place, while the birds in spring and summer use a birdhouse to build their nests.
This lovely birdhouse is white washed with gray colored and has a nice dot roof. The text 'Ssst, baby still sleeps', makes it extra suitable to fit nicely.
Tips for placing a birdhouse:
- Make sure you do not hang the birdhouse in the full sun or rain
- Hang the inlet opening in the eastern direction, north to south-eastward direction is also good if it's only aimed at the light.
- It is advisable to hang the inlet opening to the south / southwest, due to the drizzle and hard wind.
- Hang the birdhouse at least 2 meters above the ground. Are there any cats nearby? Hang the cabinet up so that it can not handle it.
- Provide a free access route but we: l with enough protection around the cottage like leaves or branches, so that young birds are protected when flies
- Can you enjoy the birds outside? Then try to hang the birdhouse so that it is visible from the window.
Boon Bird House Bed&Breakfast Grey/White reviews
Win a voucher of € 100, -