Ariat Telluride II H2O Darkbrown
5 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Ariat Telluride II H2O Darkbrown to win a voucher of €50,-
Ariat Telluride II H2O Darkbrown product description
The Ariat Telluride II H2O shoe shoe is made to deliver performance during a good walk, but this shoe is also suitable for horse riding. The rugged design is made of waterproof leather and features a waterproof construction to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Top quality like you from Ariat
- 100% waterproof
- Exterior of oiled volnerf cattle leather
- Fully waterproof with impregnated leather combined with taped seams
- Moisture removal lining
- EVA midsole
- Duratread sole
- Technology: ATS
- Provided by track keeper
- Removable insole
Ariat Telluride II H2O Darkbrown reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Great footbed (50)
- Comfortable, solid, waterproof (37)
- Sturdy but flexible sole (27)
- Fine fit, sturdy shoe (40)
- Fast delivery (25)
- Is like a cast (18)
- Looks nice (17)
- Is nice (9)
- Comfortable, durable, waterproof (10)
- Comfortable, beautiful leather, well thought out (11)
- Is fine (5)
- Sturdy but supple sole (5)
- Totally plus (5)
- Removable insole, other soles possible (8)
- Strong but flexible sole (3)
- Is good (2)
- Fine fit, firm shoe (1)
- Leather is slightly weaker on the folding points, so regular maintenance will be required (9)
- Leather is slightly weaker on the pleat points, so regular maintenance will be necessary (4)
- Shorter and better laces (6)
- Profile could be stronger (4)
- Fits wide at the ankles (3)
- Nothing noticed (3)
- Turns out big, should be noted in the description (3)
- Is very large, it should be noted in the description (3)
- After several months already seams / stickmen that let go (3)
- Nothing of noticed (3)
- Very expensive in relation to the lifetime, also with sticker discount (2)
- Fall somewhat wide (3)
- Expensive (2)
- Very expensive in relation to the lifespan, also with sticker discount (1)
- A little too wide for stirrups (1)
- Too wide for stirrups (1)
- Little choice in color (1)
- Sole must be more durable (2)
- Well expensive (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Fabienne from Poortvliet at 03-08-2019:
Favorite stable shoe
Pros: comfortable, beautiful leather, well thought out, Great footbed, Sturdy but flexible sole, Looks nice, comfortable, solid, waterproof
Cons: is very large, it should be noted in the description
The best shoes. Super quality. Are really a size bigger.
Corneille from Kampen at 03-08-2019:
Super shoes, don't want any more
Pros: is like a cast, comfortable, solid, waterproof, fine fit, sturdy shoe, Great footbed
Cons: leather is slightly weaker on the folding points, so regular maintenance will be required
I wore these riding shoes last year in New Zealand, where I traveled for 5 weeks. The Ariats were super comfortable during the many walking tours and horse rides I made during this vacation. That they are really waterproof is also proven!
Bibi from Roosendaal at 23-07-2019:
Pros: great footbed, is like a cast, fine fit, sturdy shoe, comfortable, solid, waterproof
Cons: a little too wide for stirrups, profile could be stronger
Very nice shoes. Can walk on it all day without getting sore feet. Last couple lasted 3 years!
Brenda from Nijkerkerveen at 15-07-2019:
Pros: Great footbed, fast delivery, is like a cast, comfortable, beautiful leather, well thought out, comfortable, solid, waterproof, fine fit, sturdy shoe
Sturdy but comfortable and waterproof shoe. You can walk or stand on it a lot without getting sore or cold feet. They cost a bit, but you certainly get good and nice-running shoes for it!
Sandra from Ijmuiden at 11-06-2019:
Very fine shoes
Pros: comfortable, solid, waterproof, is nice, great footbed, strong but flexible sole, fine fit, sturdy shoe
Super nice shoes. Really waterproof and a nice footbed. The shoes are also really comfortable and run well. Shoes are not too coarse, so possibly driving along is an option.
Anja op 25-11-2018:
Question: Are they lined and warm enough for the winter?
Answer: These shoes are not particularly made for the winter but they can be worn in the winter.
Rosie op 25-06-2018:
Question: How are these shoes?
Answer: 1179 grams
mulder op 25-09-2017:
Question: would like it in size 43 Ariat Telluride II H2O Dark Brown,
Answer: The largest size of this shoe is 42.5.
Karin Kuiper op 26-04-2016:
Question: I have normal shoe size 36.5-37, which Ariat size is that ??
Answer: Our experience is that Ariat falls normally.