Amigo XL Turnout Medium Navy/Gold
2 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Amigo XL Turnout Medium Navy/Gold to win a voucher of €50,-
Amigo XL Turnout Medium Navy/Gold product description
Strong 1200D polyester waterproof and breathable outer polyester lining with fibrefill in rugCut to fit the larger horse with a more generous neck and optimum dart placement, double front closures, front leg arches, hood loops and cross surcingles. Shine enhancing polyester lining. Detachable hood available separately.
Amigo XL Turnout Medium Navy/Gold reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Well waterproof (8)
- Waterproof (8)
- Fits perfectly with a very wide chest and neck a lot (4)
- Quality and fit (10)
- Fits perfectly with a very wide chest and a lot of neck (4)
- Does not rub on shoulder (3)
- Absolutely rainproof and still breathable, usual good quality from horseware (2)
- Do not rub on the shoulder (4)
- Absolutely rainproof and still breathable, the usual good quality of horseware (1)
- Very good fit (2)
- Absolutely waterproof, breathable, used good quality of the goods horse (1)
- Absolutely waterproof, yet breathable, used good quality of the horse goods (1)
- Absolutely waterproof, yet breathable, uses good quality of the horse goods (1)
- Quality, perfectly fitting (1)
- Nice color (1)
- A 100g feeding would be the non plus ultra (2)
- May leave the withers a little more (2)
- Leg strings would be nice (1)
- Behind would recommend cross closures (1)
- Rear would be recommended cross fasteners (1)
- Leg straps would be nice (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Sandra from Hoogezand at 28-04-2019:
Pros: fits perfectly with a very wide chest and neck a lot, waterproof, well waterproof, does not rub on shoulder, quality and fit
Cons: behind would recommend cross closures
Strong blanket with a nice fit. This fits well for my frieze with a broad chest, where other blankets close too high or are too tight at the front! Also with this blanket does not get scouring on the shoulders.
Laura from Hamm at 01-03-2019:
Very good blanket
This blanket fits our heavy Warmblood very well. No scouring or bruising. It does not slip when playing with other horses in the pasture. Delivery fast and correct. Always my pleasure.
Nicole from Rottum fr at 06-02-2019:
Pros: waterproof, quality and fit, quality, perfectly fitting, absolutely waterproof, yet breathable, used good quality of the horse goods, very good fit, do not rub on the shoulder, well waterproof, fits perfectly with a very wide chest and neck a lot
The only blanket that fits a hefty Groninger mare.
Lonneke from Schoorl at 06-01-2019:
Warm and waterproof
Pros: quality and fit, waterproof, well waterproof
As an instructor I am outside all day and then a waterproof jacket is so important, it fits perfectly
Laura from Zonhoven at 26-10-2018:
Good fit for my giant
Pros: fits perfectly with a very wide chest and neck a lot, waterproof, quality and fit, Nice color
Cons: leg straps would be nice
These blankets are beautiful and spacious on my large Belgian draft horse of 180cm. No too tight chest party, blanket is nice long and fine in relation to large wide horses.
Cobie op 29-10-2017:
Question: Is this blanket suitable for my tinker She has size 185 what should I take then
Answer: The Amigo XL blankets are known as blankets for solidly built horses. We advise to measure the size of your horse. You can find more information about this via the link below: https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/ When size 185 comes out, your tinker has a blanket size: 130/183
Sharon op 04-10-2016:
Question: How many grams is this blanket? Is this with a liner system?
Answer: The blanket is 250 grams. Suitable for use with the Liner System.