Amigo XL Bug Rug Azure Blue
2 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Amigo XL Bug Rug Azure Blue to win a voucher of €50,-
- Article number: 44244811
- Brand: Amigo by Horseware
- Colour: Azure Blue
30% Extra Discount!
Amigo XL Bug Rug Azure Blue product description
The knitted polyester fabric is soft, absorbent and strong with sun reflecting properties.Cut for the larger build of horses with front leg arches, classic front closure, shoulder and mane lining, cross surcingles and removable neck cover.
Amigo XL Bug Rug Azure Blue reviews
85% would buy this product again.
- Big (7)
- Fit (9)
- The fabric is just right for the summer (3)
- Slightly conformable fabric (3)
- Material (2)
- Smooth fabric (1)
- Long tail flap (1)
- Supple substance (1)
- Detachable neck (1)
- Chest strap adjustable (3)
- Quality bad (2)
- The blanket gives more tensile strength, rips fairly quickly. have 3 blankets in 4 years time (1)
- Does not help against midges / summer eczema (1)
- To make something stronger (1)
- I can not get along so well with the "twist" closures of the horseware blankets (1)
- I can not get along so well with the "turn" closures of the horseware blankets (1)
- Smaller sizes provided for small cold blood types (1)
- Singels very long (1)
- Tail flap a bit long (2)
- Dust not very strong (1)
- The blanket gives more tensile strength, rips fairly quickly. i have had 3 blankets in 4 years time (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Sofie from Waarschoot at 02-07-2018:
ideal for the large rounder horse
Pros: Big, fit
super blanket, fits well on n clydesdale of 1m70, also falls well on the shoulders
Natasja from Wetteren at 29-06-2018:
Pros: Fit, big
Cons: to make something stronger
good fit for our big giant, but not very strong.
Eveline from Maldegem at 20-06-2018:
Good fit. Spacious. Nice fabric. To wait even further.
Kimberley from Koolkerke at 14-06-2018:
Sizes are great
Pros: supple substance
Cons: Smaller sizes provided for small cold blood types
The blanket ordered in size 175cm for my fjord of 1m42. The blankets are very large, she could swim in them. Unfortunately must return.
Pietsje from Harich at 31-05-2018:
Pros: Smooth fabric, Long tail flap, Detachable neck, Big
Cons: Dust not very strong, Singels very long
Is beautiful and has a nice long tail flap. The neck fits well for my baroque PRE. The singles are really long, I have had to make a decision
Question and Answer
Karen op 19-04-2018:
Question: Does this blanket have a belly flap?
Answer: No, this blanket has no belly flap.
Raquelle de Jong op 01-08-2016:
Question: Is this blanket suitable for a Belgian draft horse?
Answer: The XL version is suitable for the somewhat wider built horses. Whether this fits with a Belgian draft horse, I dare not say so unfortunately. You should really apply this.