Amigo Hood Purple/Navy
Upload your photo of Amigo Hood Purple/Navy to win a voucher of €50,-
Amigo Hood Purple/Navy product description
The Amigo Bravo 12 neck is a 0g neck piece matching the Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout. The neck is made of a waterproof and breathable 1200D outer fabric, has a nylon lining and a 0 gram filling. Attach to the blanket by means of Velcro and the metal rings that the blanket has. The neck can also be closed with Velcro.
- Filling: 0
- Waterproof: yes
- Strength (dernier): 1200D
- Outer fabric: polyester
- Inner lining: nylon
- Neck piece: available separately
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Fit: standard
- Available color: Black, Navy / Navy, Brown / Cream, Navy / Electric Blue, Purple / Navy
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- XXXS = 3'9 - 4'0 = 75-114 to 80-122
- XXS = 4'3 - 4'9 = 85-130 to 95-145
- XS = 5'0 - 5'3 = 100-152 to 110-160
- S = 5'6 - 5'9 = 115-168 to 125-175
- M = 6'0 - 6'3 = 130-183 to 140-191
- L = 6'6 - 6'9 = 145-198 to 155-206
- XL = 7'0 - 7'6 = 160-213 to 170-229
Amigo Hood Purple/Navy reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good fit and really waterproof (17)
- Fast shipping and uncomplicated handling (9)
- Good value quality (8)
- Easy to handle (7)
- Easy to use (8)
- Very good with the liner (6)
- Super waterproof (6)
- Inexpensive (3)
- Exactly the same color as rambo navy silver blanket (3)
- Very good with the linings (3)
- Very good to combine with the liners (5)
- Stays well on bravo blanket (3)
- Remains well secured to bravo blanket (3)
- Stays well secured to bravo blanket (2)
- Fast shipping and uncomplicated processing (2)
- Interchangeable with with rambo blankets with velcro strips 4 (1)
- Decent (1)
- Really (1)
- Good value for money (1)
- Attached firmly to bravo blanket (1)
- Size l is the same as the rambo originals l neck pieces (1)
- Firmly attached to bravo blanket (1)
- Exchangeable with rambo blankets with 4 velcro strips (1)
- Interchangeable with rambo blankets with 4 velcro straps (1)
- Neck is very spacious (11)
- It is very expensive (2)
- It is quite pricey (2)
- Everything fine (3)
- Turns out big (3)
- Velcro fastens loose during rough play (1)
- Sizes bigger (1)
- Everything was great (1)
- The fabric is smooth and i think less strong and waterproof (1)
- The fabric is too smooth and i think less strong and waterproof (1)
- There would have to be more intermediate sizes (1)
- Throat is very spacious (1)
- The neck piece is very spacious (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Charline from Hamburg at 08-02-2019:
Great product, but my horse would have an intermediate size
Pros: easy to handle, good fit and really waterproof, inexpensive, very good with the liner, fast shipping and uncomplicated handling
Cons: neck is very spacious
Product has a great quality and is recommended
Claudia from Lienen at 21-01-2019:
Practical neck part
Pros: easy to handle, very good with the liner, fast shipping and uncomplicated handling, good fit and really waterproof, stays well secured to bravo blanket, very good with the linings, good value for money
The neck part from the Amigo production line fits very well. The transition to the rain cover is very generously covered, meaning that no rain can run under the cover. The neck part is sufficiently long to protect the neck in the feeding position from rain. The attachment via Velcro fasteners is durable and ensures a quick and easy application or removal of the neck part. The material is robust and can be combined with the Liners by Horseware.
Nicole from Jardelund at 19-01-2019:
Pros: fast shipping and uncomplicated handling, good fit and really waterproof
Cons: it is very expensive
Neck part in Gr. M is great. Horse wears blanket size 145cm. Used Horseware quality!
Maaike from Spijkenisse at 17-01-2019:
Pros: firmly attached to bravo blanket, super waterproof
Cons: neck is very spacious, neck is very spacious
he falls big. sizes according to the table are slightly too large. but easy to use and super water close
Tamara from Wijlre at 13-01-2019:
Fine neck blanket
Pros: very good to combine with the liners, good fit and really waterproof, good value quality
Cons: Velcro fastens loose during rough play
Fine in use with amigo rain blankets and blankets. Velcro straps let loose easily in rough play. Good waterproof and good fit. Enough space so that moons do not break.
Katja op 19-08-2018:
Question: Hello, what size should I buy The blanket I would buy in size 140/190 (Amigo bravo 12)
Answer: You need the neck piece, matching the ceiling, in size 140-155 (article number A1093345)
Greet Van Loon op 27-11-2017:
Question: Good morning, which size do I order best? My horse has blanket size 215. Mvg, Greet
Answer: With a blanket size 215, a neck piece should fit in size XL
Anna op 17-11-2017:
Question: How much filling does the neck piece have?
Answer: It is a Lite neck part, say 100 gr.
Cohn-vossen op 02-10-2017:
Question: I buy the Rambo-Optima stall cover (200 g), in blue - beige. Is there a matching neck? Can I also use a different neck than the model Optima?
Answer: This would be the matching neck A1093828. However, you can also choose another neck piece from the Optimo range.
Madeleine op 21-12-2016:
Question: Is this waterproof?
Answer: Yes, the neck part is waterproof.
Christine op 30-10-2016:
Question: is this matching with the amigo bravo 12 turnout, so waterproof?
Answer: True indeed. This neck is indeed also waterproof.
Corinne op 23-10-2016:
Question: Is this neck piece waterproof?
Answer: This neck is 0 grams and waterproof and breathable.
Renee op 21-02-2016:
Question: Which size of neck should I order? Blanket size is 195. I think medium should be good. It is not a very big horse
Answer: Then you would need size L, unless you indicate that the neck is not so wide / long, you can also try size M.