Amigo Hood Brown/Cream
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Amigo Hood Brown/Cream to win a voucher of €50,-
Amigo Hood Brown/Cream product description
Strong 1200D polyester waterproof and breathable out polyester lining. Classic cut, double front closures, front leg arches, hood and liner loops and cross surcingles. Shine enhancing polyester lining. Detachable hood available separately.
Amigo Hood Brown/Cream reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good fit and really waterproof (16)
- Fast shipping and uncomplicated handling (8)
- Good value quality (8)
- Easy to handle (6)
- Easy to use (8)
- Very good with the liner (5)
- Super waterproof (6)
- Very good with the linings (3)
- Exactly the same color as rambo navy silver blanket (3)
- Very good to combine with the liners (5)
- Stays well on bravo blanket (3)
- Remains well secured to bravo blanket (3)
- Stays well secured to bravo blanket (2)
- Fast shipping and uncomplicated processing (2)
- Inexpensive (2)
- Interchangeable with with rambo blankets with velcro strips 4 (1)
- Decent (1)
- Really (1)
- Good value for money (1)
- Attached firmly to bravo blanket (1)
- Size l is the same as the rambo originals l neck pieces (1)
- Firmly attached to bravo blanket (1)
- Exchangeable with rambo blankets with 4 velcro strips (1)
- Interchangeable with rambo blankets with 4 velcro straps (1)
- Neck is very spacious (10)
- It is quite pricey (2)
- Turns out big (3)
- It is very expensive (2)
- Everything fine (3)
- Throat is very spacious (1)
- The neck piece is very spacious (1)
- Velcro fastens loose during rough play (1)
- Sizes bigger (1)
- Everything was great (1)
- The fabric is smooth and i think less strong and waterproof (1)
- The fabric is too smooth and i think less strong and waterproof (1)
- There would have to be more intermediate sizes (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Claudia from Lienen at 21-01-2019:
Practical neck part
Pros: good value for money, very good with the liner, easy to handle, stays well secured to bravo blanket, good fit and really waterproof, fast shipping and uncomplicated handling, very good with the linings
The neck part from the Amigo production line fits very well. The transition to the rain cover is very generously covered, meaning that no rain can run under the cover. The neck part is sufficiently long to protect the neck in the feeding position from rain. The attachment via Velcro fasteners is durable and ensures a quick and easy application or removal of the neck part. The material is robust and can be combined with the Liners by Horseware.
Nicole from Jardelund at 19-01-2019:
Pros: good fit and really waterproof, fast shipping and uncomplicated handling
Cons: it is very expensive
Neck part in Gr. M is great. Horse wears blanket size 145cm. Used Horseware quality!
Maaike from Spijkenisse at 17-01-2019:
Pros: super waterproof, firmly attached to bravo blanket
Cons: neck is very spacious, neck is very spacious
he falls big. sizes according to the table are slightly too large. but easy to use and super water close
Tamara from Wijlre at 13-01-2019:
Fine neck blanket
Pros: good fit and really waterproof, good value quality, very good to combine with the liners
Cons: Velcro fastens loose during rough play
Fine in use with amigo rain blankets and blankets. Velcro straps let loose easily in rough play. Good waterproof and good fit. Enough space so that moons do not break.
Ramona from Wernhout at 13-01-2019:
It falls well
Pros: easy to use, remains well secured to bravo blanket, very good with the liner, exchangeable with rambo blankets with 4 velcro strips
Cons: neck is very spacious
Has been well ordered for my mare of 1.54 s this fits well both in length and width.
Katja op 19-08-2018:
Question: Hello, what size should I buy The blanket I would buy in size 140/190 (Amigo bravo 12)
Answer: You need the neck piece, matching the ceiling, in size 140-155 (article number A1093345)
Greet Van Loon op 27-11-2017:
Question: Good morning, which size do I order best? My horse has blanket size 215. Mvg, Greet
Answer: With a blanket size 215, a neck piece should fit in size XL
Anna op 17-11-2017:
Question: How much filling does the neck piece have?
Answer: It is a Lite neck part, say 100 gr.
Cohn-vossen op 02-10-2017:
Question: I buy the Rambo-Optima stall cover (200 g), in blue - beige. Is there a matching neck? Can I also use a different neck than the model Optima?
Answer: This would be the matching neck A1093828. However, you can also choose another neck piece from the Optimo range.
Madeleine op 21-12-2016:
Question: Is this waterproof?
Answer: Yes, the neck part is waterproof.
Christine op 30-10-2016:
Question: is this matching with the amigo bravo 12 turnout, so waterproof?
Answer: True indeed. This neck is indeed also waterproof.
Corinne op 23-10-2016:
Question: Is this neck piece waterproof?
Answer: This neck is 0 grams and waterproof and breathable.
Renee op 21-02-2016:
Question: Which size of neck should I order? Blanket size is 195. I think medium should be good. It is not a very big horse
Answer: Then you would need size L, unless you indicate that the neck is not so wide / long, you can also try size M.