Amigo Amigo Hero-6 t/o Plus Med Black/Purple 130/183
Upload your photo of Amigo Amigo Hero-6 t/o Plus Med Black/Purple 130/183 to win a voucher of €50,-
- Article number: 44325124
- Brand: Amigo by Horseware
- Size: 130/183
- Colour: Black-Purple
Amigo Amigo Hero-6 t/o Plus Med Black/Purple 130/183 product description
The Amigo Hero 6 Turnout Medium is made from a strong 600D polyester waterproof and breathable exterior and a 200g filling. The blanket comes with a separate matching neck piece. The blanket has a smooth polyester interior that promotes the shine of the coat. This classic model has a double hook / closure on the chest, leg cut-out at the forelegs for more freedom of movement, cross surcingles under the belly, bil belts and a tail flap.
- Filling: 200
- Waterproof: yes
- Strength (dernier): 600D
- Outer fabric: polyester
- Inner lining: polyester
- Chest closure: double straight hook / eye closure
- Belly closure: cross surcingles
- Rear closure: belts
- Neck piece: including, removable
- Halt closure: Velcro
- Liner system: no
- Leg cutouts: yes
- Tail flap: yes
- Fit: standard
- Available colors: Atlantic Blue, Blue / AB Ivory and Black / Purple
- Size table (top length / bottom length):
- 5'6 = 115/168
- 5'9 = 125/175
- 6'0 = 130/183
- 6'3 = 140/191
- 6'6 = 145/198
- 6'9 = 155/206
- 7'0 = 160/213
Amigo Amigo Hero-6 t/o Plus Med Black/Purple 130/183 reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good location (24)
- Value for money (20)
- Quick service (18)
- Nice color (20)
- He was pretty on my horse (13)
- Fit (21)
- Material (12)
- Not ridiculously expensive (10)
- Fine location (8)
- Smooth inner lining, does not rub on the fur of my horse (11)
- Robust (9)
- Value for your money (5)
- Nice location (4)
- Smooth lining, does not rub my horse's skin (3)
- Price-performance (3)
- Fast service (3)
- Smooth covering, do not rub the skin of my horse (2)
- Smooth upholstery, not rubbing the skin of my horse (2)
- No separate leg straps, manure comes on the cord and the white buttocks of my horse are soiled (2)
- The fabric is thin (2)
- The connections of the neck would be more convenient if it were click systems instead of velcro (1)
- No separate belts, horse pee on bilkoort (1)
- No separate seat belts, mist comes on the cord and soiled white buttocks of my horse (1)
- Can not use for more than a week, since it was already broken (1)
- Purple is pink, for a stallion a bit tedious (1)
- Unfortunately my neck was too big for my horse (1)
- Thin outer material but very light, eg in opposition to the hero amigo line (1)
- Bontje at the withers (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Aimee from Heemstede at 10-10-2018:
All nice blankets
Pros: nice location, smooth inner lining, does not rub on the fur of my horse, value for your money, nice color, Quick service, Value for money, Good location, He was pretty on my horse, Material, Fit
Cons: Bontje at the withers
Very nice blanket. Unfortunately no liner system but if you do the loops of the liner and the loops of the neck through the same eye and stick to each other with the Velcro then it goes well. The blanket is beautiful. Unfortunately no withers
Melany from Oldekerk at 02-10-2018:
Pros: Fit, nice location, smooth inner lining, does not rub on the fur of my horse, value for your money, Good location, nice color, Material
Very nice blanket, nice fit, sturdy, comfortable to use and lasts a long time.
Laurie from Reusel at 26-09-2018:
Very nice winter blanket
Pros: nice location, smooth inner lining, does not rub on the fur of my horse, nice color, fit
Very happy with this purchase! This Amigo blanket has a firm filling of down which makes the blanket very soft and light. The design of the blanket is also very nice.
Greet from Werchter at 10-06-2018:
Pros: Quick service, nice color, fit, robust, material, value for your money, smooth inner lining, does not rub on the fur of my horse, Fine location, Good location, Value for money, He was pretty on my horse
Perfect fit, stays under all conditions, handy that you can remove the neck when the weather is warmer and dry.
Rene from Epe at 28-05-2018:
Super nice, sturdy blanket. Remains beautiful lying on the horse.
Cora op 23-11-2017:
Question: Dear Agradi Team, can you attach a false ceiling to this Wienter blanket? Best regards
Answer: Unfortunately, this Horseware blanket is not equipped with the liner system, so no underlay can be attached.
Herma op 09-11-2017:
Question: What is the filling of neck piece?
Answer: This is 200 grams.
Antonia Beiermann op 03-10-2017:
Question: Hello, Is the neck part detachable? LG Antonia Beiermann
Answer: Yes, the neck part is removable.
Kirsten op 05-01-2017:
Question: Can this blanket be used with a liner?
Answer: No liner can be attached to this blanket. You can possibly use a loose under blanket.
cora op 26-10-2016:
Question: How many grams is the filling of the blanket and how many grams is the filling of the neck?
Answer: This blanket is 200 grams lined.