Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout 100gr Navy/Electric Blue
9 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout 100gr Navy/Electric Blue to win a voucher of €50,-
Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout 100gr Navy/Electric Blue product description
Strong 1200D polyester waterproof and breathable out polyester lining. Classic cut, double front closures, front leg arches, hood and liner loops and cross surcingles. Shine enhancing polyester lining. Detachable hood available separately.
Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout 100gr Navy/Electric Blue reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Fit (76)
- Strong / quality (32)
- Nice color (29)
- Will stay well. do not rain in even with storm and rain (16)
- Quality (22)
- You can see her standing in the darkness with reflector (11)
- Quality / (13)
- Neck possible (11)
- You see them standing in the dark with reflector (8)
- Loose neck (8)
- See you in the dark with reflector (4)
- You can see them in the dark with a reflector (4)
- Stay. does not even rain with the storm and rain (1)
- Stays are. do not even rain with storm and rain (1)
- Stays fine. does not even rain during storms and rain (1)
- Stays well. does not rain in even with storm and rain (1)
- Blanket (1)
- Neck part possible (2)
- You can see them standing in the dark with reflector (1)
- Many different sizes (1)
- Stays are. not even raining with the storm and rain (1)
- Perhaps more useful with leg straps (4)
- Two instead of a clasp at the tailgate (2)
- More preferably a plasticized closure than a nylon. this gets dirty very quickly (2)
- Would like a disc closure (2)
- Not waterproof enough (1)
- Refelxstreifen are superfluous (1)
- Maybe more comfortable with leg-belt (1)
- Prefer a plasticized closure than a nylon. it gets dirty very quickly (1)
- Two instead of one at the tailgate (1)
- Gussets (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Dagmar from Kreuztal at 10-03-2019:
Also fits a strong horse !!
Pros: fit, quality, nice color
The blanket fits our 160-size Tinker gelding, which is wide-built, very good and holds tight!
Ulrike from Heide at 10-02-2019:
Pros: quality /, fit
As always, a very suitable, easy-to-fasten, waterproof cover!
Ruud from Ede gld at 09-02-2019:
Very fine well-fitting blanket
Delicious blanket fits well on my horse and of good quality
Charline from Hamburg at 08-02-2019:
Pros: quality, fit
The blanket sits great, is stable and you can attach one and neck parts, just perfect
Stefanie from Künzell at 01-02-2019:
Pros: fit, quality, Neck possible, fit, Quality /, nice color, You can see her standing in the darkness with reflector
Great blanket with perfect fit. Great value for money!
Josephine op 03-12-2017:
Question: Hi, can I attach a blanket Horseware "Liner" to this blanket? Unfortunately, the item description only states that you attach a neck piece. can. best regards
Answer: Yes, this blanket is equipped with the liner system.
Martina op 11-11-2017:
Question: Dear ladies and gentlemen, Unfortunately, I do not understand your size. Normally, only the back length is used as a size indication, z. B. 145cm. What does the second number mean for you: 145/195? Many Thanks!
Answer: The size 145 is the back length, and the size 195 is the lower length. Our suppliers have different sizes, so we always quote both sizes.
Susanne op 14-03-2016:
Question: are there eyes for leg straps on this blanket?
Answer: No, only a leg strap behind the buttocks, not between the legs. There is also no possibility to make leg straps to the blanket.