Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout 100gr Navy/Electric Blue
7 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout 100gr Navy/Electric Blue to win a voucher of €50,-
Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout 100gr Navy/Electric Blue product description
Strong 1200D polyester waterproof and breathable out polyester lining. Classic cut, double front closures, front leg arches, hood and liner loops and cross surcingles. Shine enhancing polyester lining. Detachable hood available separately.
Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout 100gr Navy/Electric Blue reviews
100% would buy this product again.
- Fit (70)
- Strong / quality (31)
- Nice color (27)
- Will stay well. do not rain in even with storm and rain (15)
- Quality (19)
- You can see her standing in the darkness with reflector (10)
- Loose neck (8)
- You see them standing in the dark with reflector (8)
- Quality / (11)
- Neck possible (9)
- See you in the dark with reflector (4)
- You can see them in the dark with a reflector (4)
- Stay. does not even rain with the storm and rain (1)
- Stays are. do not even rain with storm and rain (1)
- Stays fine. does not even rain during storms and rain (1)
- Stays well. does not rain in even with storm and rain (1)
- Blanket (1)
- Neck part possible (2)
- You can see them standing in the dark with reflector (1)
- Many different sizes (1)
- Stays are. not even raining with the storm and rain (1)
- Perhaps more useful with leg straps (4)
- Two instead of a clasp at the tailgate (2)
- Not waterproof enough (1)
- Refelxstreifen are superfluous (1)
- Maybe more comfortable with leg-belt (1)
- Would like a disc closure (1)
- Two instead of one at the tailgate (1)
- More preferably a plasticized closure than a nylon. this gets dirty very quickly (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Maaike from Spijkenisse at 17-01-2019:
Pros: fit, strong / quality, fit, quality, nice color
really a top blanket !! super strong and super water close. also a top fit
Ramona from Wernhout at 13-01-2019:
Pros: loose neck, fit, neck part possible
Cons: perhaps more useful with leg straps
Fits well and the liner fits well under it. Sitting like a house is not very happy
Johanna from Eerbeek at 11-01-2019:
Fine blanket for my sturdy frieze
Pros: strong / quality, nice color, fit, Will stay well. Do not rain in even with storm and rain, quality, you can see them in the dark with a reflector, quality /, neck possible
A very fine blanket of amigo. is like a house. 100 grams filling at the top!
Fenja from Soltau at 11-12-2018:
Pros: nice color, fit, quality, Neck possible, fit, Quality /, You can see her standing in the darkness with reflector
Super quality as always, keeps tight, great fit. In the package was a graphic, as you can see that the ceiling fits. Very well!
Barbara from Maarn at 28-11-2018:
Pros: fit, you can see them in the dark with a reflector
Cons: not waterproof enough
good fit. chest closure fine, for example better than with Harry's horse blankets. but with harry's horse you have the nicer single pass. blanket is not as waterproof as I had thought. the outer material gets wet through and through and the water sinks to the sides.
Josephine op 03-12-2017:
Question: Hi, can I attach a blanket Horseware "Liner" to this blanket? Unfortunately, the item description only states that you attach a neck piece. can. best regards
Answer: Yes, this blanket is equipped with the liner system.
Martina op 11-11-2017:
Question: Dear ladies and gentlemen, Unfortunately, I do not understand your size. Normally, only the back length is used as a size indication, z. B. 145cm. What does the second number mean for you: 145/195? Many Thanks!
Answer: The size 145 is the back length, and the size 195 is the lower length. Our suppliers have different sizes, so we always quote both sizes.
Susanne op 14-03-2016:
Question: are there eyes for leg straps on this blanket?
Answer: No, only a leg strap behind the buttocks, not between the legs. There is also no possibility to make leg straps to the blanket.