Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown
6 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown to win a voucher of €50,-
Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown product description
Strong 1200D polyester waterproof and breathable out polyester lining. Classic cut, double front closures, front leg arches, hood and liner loops and cross surcingles. Shine enhancing polyester lining. Detachable hood available separately.
Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good fit, stays well (79)
- Good waterproof (43)
- Good value quality ratio (43)
- Strong and good fit (44)
- Can be used with and without underblanket (49)
- Good fit (44)
- Good price / quality (28)
- Really long, super strong (19)
- Does not rupture, even when playing wildly with another horse (18)
- Breaths (18)
- Liners and neck piece easy to (dis) assemble (16)
- Waterproof (23)
- No abrasions (12)
- Well waterproof (10)
- Visible in the dark (13)
- Does not tear, even when playing wildly with another horse (5)
- Good quality / price (9)
- A good value for money (5)
- Can be used with or without a blanket (6)
- Breathes (5)
- Good fit, stays good (4)
- Great fit (10)
- No scrubbing (4)
- Handy that you can put a liner in it or omit it (4)
- Good value for money (6)
- Goes really long, super strong (3)
- Can be used with or without blanket (3)
- Liners and neck fit easily (de) (5)
- Liner and neck fit easily (de) (3)
- Good fit remnants are good (2)
- Handy that they can do or omit a liner (2)
- No scrub (3)
- Do not break, even when playing with another horse (2)
- Unfortunately, he does tear at wild games (2)
- Strong and a good fit (2)
- No sanding (1)
- A good price-performance ratio (1)
- Great blanket (1)
- Very long lasting, super strong (1)
- Lining and neck easily fit (the) (1)
- Handy that they can do a lining or omit (1)
- Convenient that you can put in or omit a liner (1)
- Does not tear, even with the game with another horse (1)
- Do not tear, even when playing with another horse (1)
- Goes really long-lasting, super strong (1)
- Bil belt quickly gets dirty (17)
- No plasticized leg strap (10)
- I have not yet been able to discover any downsides (9)
- Merry plastic over the tail strap (6)
- Straight chest closure (6)
- No lunar protection. men wear that place (5)
- Buckles rust quickly (4)
- Belt belt gets dirty quickly (4)
- Have not found any disadvantages (3)
- Liner sometimes protrudes slightly above the neck (3)
- Rather, belts than 1 bil belt what is now (2)
- Not so strong (2)
- Size not quite right for my horse (2)
- Tail strap + rings are the fastest piece, then it does not stay well in wind or roll (2)
- Too many rings for liner / neck, is new to the amigo blankets (1)
- Not so strong anyway (1)
- Found no disadvantages (1)
- In heavy rain, it rains a little at the chest, then you absolutely need a neck part (1)
- Pretty stiff (1)
- That peeing is very difficult (1)
- The breast closure was just stuck in my hay (1)
- A velcro fastener on the front as with rambo blankets would be great, then it keeps even better (1)
- No moon and withers protection. moons wear out there (1)
- Have found no disadvantages (1)
- In heavy rain, it rains on the chest something in, then you need a neck part necessarily (1)
- Rather belts than 1 bil belt what is now (1)
- Size is not correct (1)
- Mare pees over the tail strap (1)
- Tail straps could be made of washable material (1)
- Tail strap could be made of washable material (1)
- Singles can go off (1)
- Tailstrap + rings are the fastest piece, then it does not stay well in wind or roll (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Danique from Zwaag at 19-06-2019:
Nice, pleasant blanket
Pros: good fit, stays well, good value quality ratio, well waterproof
Nice fit, fits nicely with neck / withers. Is good on my horse.
Iris from Leimuiden at 31-05-2019:
Nice blanket, but user damage quickly
Pros: Good waterproof, good fit, stays well, can be used with and without underblanket, waterproof
Cons: not so strong anyway
Very nice blanket, unfortunately some damage quickly. I did not expect that considering the price-quality that is normally available at Amigo.
Tanja from Warmenhuizen at 23-05-2019:
nice blanket, fits well on my haflinger and is also ideal to attach another neck.
Alina from Wichmannsburg at 29-03-2019:
Super. Typical horseware
Pros: visible in the dark, good fit, a good value for money, good fit, stays well
I needed a new blanket at short notice. And zack after 2 days she was there. As hoped, it fits perfectly. The seams are green you can not see that in the pictures. So my fox stands her anyway.
Charlotte from Marsannay le bois at 19-03-2019:
Superb high quality blankets
Pros: good value for money, does not tear, even with the game with another horse, very long lasting, super strong, good value for money
Horseware products are super strong products
Nicoline op 19-06-2019:
Question: Is this liner = system in this blanket?
Answer: This blanket is indeed provided with the liner system.
Weber op 02-10-2017:
Question: We always have blankets from Amigo Horsewear. But the size in the blanket we have now is 198, is this equal to size 195 or 205cm? Mvg Weber
Answer: This is equal to size 145 / 195cm.
Sophie op 25-01-2017:
Question: how much denier is blanket?
Answer: This blanket is 1200D
daisy op 20-10-2016:
Question: I can not find the matching neck, do you sell it too?
Answer: That is this neck piece, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/amigo-halsstuk-navy-large.htm
Kitty op 13-10-2016:
Question: Can the liner line be made under this blanket?
Answer: You can indeed use this blanket in combination with liners.
Petra op 09-10-2016:
Question: Does this blanket have a 0 gram lining or 100 grams?
Answer: This blanket has a nylon lining, but no filling.
Natascha op 23-08-2016:
Question: Are the amigo blankets also available in size 198?
Answer: Our size 195 is the size of Amigo 198cm bottom length.
Kees op 11-03-2016:
Question: This is a 0 gram blanket. It does not state with which blankets the 0 gram can expand. What are the bottom covers of Amigo that you can use to extend this blanket?
Answer: Then you would need the liners, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-liner-400gr-160.htm