Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown
2 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown to win a voucher of €50,-
- Article number: A1076848
- Brand: Amigo by Horseware
- Colour: Brown
We have a best price guarantee *
Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown product description
Strong 1200D polyester waterproof and breathable out polyester lining. Classic cut, double front closures, front leg arches, hood and liner loops and cross surcingles. Shine enhancing polyester lining. Detachable hood available separately.
Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good fit, stays well (65)
- Good waterproof (40)
- Strong and good fit (39)
- Good fit (39)
- Good value quality ratio (36)
- Can be used with and without underblanket (43)
- Good price / quality (26)
- Really long, super strong (18)
- Breaths (17)
- Does not rupture, even when playing wildly with another horse (17)
- Liners and neck piece easy to (dis) assemble (13)
- No abrasions (11)
- Waterproof (13)
- Visible in the dark (11)
- Well waterproof (5)
- Great fit (8)
- Does not tear, even when playing wildly with another horse (4)
- Good quality / price (7)
- Breathes (4)
- Good value for money (3)
- Can be used with or without a blanket (3)
- Can be used with or without blanket (3)
- No scrubbing (3)
- Liners and neck fit easily (de) (4)
- Liner and neck fit easily (de) (2)
- Do not break, even when playing with another horse (2)
- Unfortunately, he does tear at wild games (2)
- A good value for money (2)
- Handy that you can put a liner in it or omit it (2)
- Goes really long, super strong (2)
- No scrub (2)
- Good fit, stays good (1)
- Strong and a good fit (1)
- Convenient that you can put in or omit a liner (1)
- Great blanket (1)
- Handy that they can do or omit a liner (1)
- Goes really long-lasting, super strong (1)
- Bil belt quickly gets dirty (12)
- I have not yet been able to discover any downsides (9)
- No plasticized leg strap (7)
- Merry plastic over the tail strap (6)
- No lunar protection. men wear that place (5)
- Straight chest closure (5)
- Buckles rust quickly (4)
- Belt belt gets dirty quickly (3)
- Have not found any disadvantages (3)
- Tail strap + rings are the fastest piece, then it does not stay well in wind or roll (2)
- Not so strong (2)
- Size not quite right for my horse (2)
- Liner sometimes protrudes slightly above the neck (2)
- Found no disadvantages (1)
- In heavy rain, it rains a little at the chest, then you absolutely need a neck part (1)
- Pretty stiff (1)
- That peeing is very difficult (1)
- A velcro fastener on the front as with rambo blankets would be great, then it keeps even better (1)
- Have found no disadvantages (1)
- Rather, belts than 1 bil belt what is now (1)
- Rather belts than 1 bil belt what is now (1)
- Size is not correct (1)
- Mare pees over the tail strap (1)
- Tail straps could be made of washable material (1)
- Tail strap could be made of washable material (1)
- Singles can go off (1)
- Tailstrap + rings are the fastest piece, then it does not stay well in wind or roll (1)
- Too many rings for liner / neck, is new to the amigo blankets (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Melanie from Noordwijkerhout at 11-11-2018:
Pros: good fit, stays well, strong and good fit, good value quality ratio, Can be used with and without underblanket, well waterproof
Cons: belt belt gets dirty quickly
Fine blanket. Solid and good quality. Good fit
Jessica from Veenendaal at 10-11-2018:
Pros: strong and good fit, well waterproof, good value quality ratio, good fit, stays well
Just a good blanket that offers everything you need. The blanket is quite long and seems to be a bit bigger. I ordered 215 and afterwards I think 205 would also have been appropriate!
K from Utrecht at 02-11-2018:
After 1 year not so satisfied
Last year bought this blanket with matching liner / rug. Then very satisfied with the quality. Let it be cleaned after winter season and gained again for the first time. Turns out liner now under the upper blanket and moisture pulls upwards in the liner during rain and when rolling in the mud from below. Road waterproof effect of the upper blanket. Go buy blankets with firm lining again, because this does not stop. Too bad, because I had spent more money on these blankets, precisely because this system seemed useful to me because of the changeable liners which takes up less storage space than the normal blankets.
Laura from Alkmaar at 01-11-2018:
Pros: good fit, Good waterproof, no abrasions, waterproof, does not tear, even when playing wildly with another horse, goes really long, super strong, good value quality ratio, strong and good fit, good fit, stays well
Cons: belt belt gets dirty quickly, tailstrap + rings are the fastest piece, then it does not stay well in wind or roll, mare pees over the tail strap
Nice blanket, I use this for five years for my horse. I did four years with the previous one until my horse had it demolished. So it will take a long time! Nice thick fabric
Diana from Augsburg at 28-10-2018:
Pros: a good value for money, can be used with or without a blanket, waterproof, good fit, stays well, visible in the dark, breathes
Cons: have found no disadvantages
great fit, even fits my Spaniard with strong stallion neck
Weber op 02-10-2017:
Question: We always have blankets from Amigo Horsewear. But the size in the blanket we have now is 198, is this equal to size 195 or 205cm? Mvg Weber
Answer: This is equal to size 145 / 195cm.
Sophie op 25-01-2017:
Question: how much denier is blanket?
Answer: This blanket is 1200D
daisy op 20-10-2016:
Question: I can not find the matching neck, do you sell it too?
Answer: That is this neck piece, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/amigo-halsstuk-navy-large.htm
Kitty op 13-10-2016:
Question: Can the liner line be made under this blanket?
Answer: You can indeed use this blanket in combination with liners.
Petra op 09-10-2016:
Question: Does this blanket have a 0 gram lining or 100 grams?
Answer: This blanket has a nylon lining, but no filling.
Natascha op 23-08-2016:
Question: Are the amigo blankets also available in size 198?
Answer: Our size 195 is the size of Amigo 198cm bottom length.
Kees op 11-03-2016:
Question: This is a 0 gram blanket. It does not state with which blankets the 0 gram can expand. What are the bottom covers of Amigo that you can use to extend this blanket?
Answer: Then you would need the liners, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-liner-400gr-160.htm