Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown
4 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown to win a voucher of €50,-
Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown product description
Strong 1200D polyester waterproof and breathable out polyester lining. Classic cut, double front closures, front leg arches, hood and liner loops and cross surcingles. Shine enhancing polyester lining. Detachable hood available separately.
Amigo Bravo 12 Original Turnout Lite Brown reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good fit, stays well (76)
- Good value quality ratio (42)
- Good waterproof (42)
- Strong and good fit (44)
- Can be used with and without underblanket (48)
- Good fit (42)
- Good price / quality (28)
- Really long, super strong (19)
- Does not rupture, even when playing wildly with another horse (18)
- Breaths (18)
- Waterproof (21)
- Liners and neck piece easy to (dis) assemble (15)
- No abrasions (12)
- Visible in the dark (12)
- Well waterproof (9)
- Does not tear, even when playing wildly with another horse (5)
- Good quality / price (9)
- Can be used with or without a blanket (6)
- Breathes (5)
- Great fit (10)
- Handy that you can put a liner in it or omit it (4)
- A good value for money (4)
- No scrubbing (4)
- Good fit, stays good (3)
- Goes really long, super strong (3)
- Good value for money (6)
- Can be used with or without blanket (3)
- Liners and neck fit easily (de) (5)
- Liner and neck fit easily (de) (3)
- No scrub (3)
- Do not break, even when playing with another horse (2)
- Handy that they can do or omit a liner (2)
- Unfortunately, he does tear at wild games (2)
- Strong and a good fit (2)
- Good fit remnants are good (2)
- Goes really long-lasting, super strong (1)
- Great blanket (1)
- Very long lasting, super strong (1)
- Handy that they can do a lining or omit (1)
- Convenient that you can put in or omit a liner (1)
- Lining and neck easily fit (the) (1)
- No sanding (1)
- A good price-performance ratio (1)
- Does not tear, even with the game with another horse (1)
- Do not tear, even when playing with another horse (1)
- Bil belt quickly gets dirty (17)
- I have not yet been able to discover any downsides (9)
- No plasticized leg strap (9)
- Merry plastic over the tail strap (6)
- Straight chest closure (6)
- No lunar protection. men wear that place (5)
- Belt belt gets dirty quickly (4)
- Buckles rust quickly (4)
- Have not found any disadvantages (3)
- Liner sometimes protrudes slightly above the neck (3)
- Tail strap + rings are the fastest piece, then it does not stay well in wind or roll (2)
- Not so strong (2)
- Rather, belts than 1 bil belt what is now (2)
- Size not quite right for my horse (2)
- Found no disadvantages (1)
- In heavy rain, it rains a little at the chest, then you absolutely need a neck part (1)
- Pretty stiff (1)
- That peeing is very difficult (1)
- The breast closure was just stuck in my hay (1)
- A velcro fastener on the front as with rambo blankets would be great, then it keeps even better (1)
- Have found no disadvantages (1)
- In heavy rain, it rains on the chest something in, then you need a neck part necessarily (1)
- Rather belts than 1 bil belt what is now (1)
- Size is not correct (1)
- Mare pees over the tail strap (1)
- Tail straps could be made of washable material (1)
- Tail strap could be made of washable material (1)
- Singles can go off (1)
- Tailstrap + rings are the fastest piece, then it does not stay well in wind or roll (1)
- Too many rings for liner / neck, is new to the amigo blankets (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Charlotte from Marsannay le bois at 19-03-2019:
Superb high quality blankets
Pros: good value for money, good value for money, very long lasting, super strong, does not tear, even with the game with another horse
Horseware products are super strong products
Anonymous at 04-03-2019:
Beautiful user-friendly blanket
Pros: good value quality ratio, handy that you can put a liner in it or omit it, goes really long, super strong, good price / quality, good fit, Good waterproof, strong and good fit, good fit, stays well, does not tear, even when playing wildly with another horse
Cons: Bil belt quickly gets dirty
The blanket looks very nice. You really get quality for what you pay. The blanket fits very well on the horse and can move freely.
Bianca from Lübbecke at 09-02-2019:
Super outdoor blanket
Pros: Good quality / price, a good value for money, handy that they can do or omit a liner, good fit, stays well, waterproof, no scrubbing
The fit is just great, does not slip a bit. Chafing had never left my horse from the ceiling. Have this model now in three different fillings and will buy no other blanket for my horse! The waterproof surface does not let rain through, has never leaked to me (daily pasturage). Completely satisfied, best outdoor blanket, which I have bought so far!
Rita from Hannover at 02-02-2019:
Well-fitting ceiling with many expansion options
Pros: good fit, stays well, waterproof, can be used with or without a blanket, Liner and neck fit easily (DE)
To emphasize is the liner system and the matching neck piece here you can always retrofit with weather change with appropriate liner. Relatively stable ceiling
Susanne from Burgdorf at 29-01-2019:
Super rain cover
It can be easily converted into a warm winter blanket.
Weber op 02-10-2017:
Question: We always have blankets from Amigo Horsewear. But the size in the blanket we have now is 198, is this equal to size 195 or 205cm? Mvg Weber
Answer: This is equal to size 145 / 195cm.
Sophie op 25-01-2017:
Question: how much denier is blanket?
Answer: This blanket is 1200D
daisy op 20-10-2016:
Question: I can not find the matching neck, do you sell it too?
Answer: That is this neck piece, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/amigo-halsstuk-navy-large.htm
Kitty op 13-10-2016:
Question: Can the liner line be made under this blanket?
Answer: You can indeed use this blanket in combination with liners.
Petra op 09-10-2016:
Question: Does this blanket have a 0 gram lining or 100 grams?
Answer: This blanket has a nylon lining, but no filling.
Natascha op 23-08-2016:
Question: Are the amigo blankets also available in size 198?
Answer: Our size 195 is the size of Amigo 198cm bottom length.
Kees op 11-03-2016:
Question: This is a 0 gram blanket. It does not state with which blankets the 0 gram can expand. What are the bottom covers of Amigo that you can use to extend this blanket?
Answer: Then you would need the liners, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/horseware-liner-400gr-160.htm