Amigo Aussie Allrounder White/Green
6 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Amigo Aussie Allrounder White/Green to win a voucher of €50,-
Amigo Aussie Allrounder White/Green product description
Amigo Aussie Allrounder Fly Rug.
This beautiful fly rug from Amigo repels all kinds of insects from your horse. He has a removable neck piece. The breathable blanket has a coating that repels the water during a rain shower. Your horse is also protected against UV rays thanks to this coating.
- Outer fabric: 600 denier sun-reflective Rip-stop polyester.
- Water-repellent: 1000 mm / m2 (water-repellent).
- Inner lining: Smooth polyester shoulder and man's comb lining.
- Breathability: 3000g / m2 24 hours.
- Fit: Forearm arches.
- Chest closure: Double / right.
- Other closures: Cross surcingles, single strap.
- Tail flap: Yes.
- Neck: Connection with rings, no filling.
Amigo Aussie Allrounder White/Green reviews
91% would buy this product again.
- Always stays well (35)
- Nice quality for good price (32)
- No possibility for hornets to prick (25)
- Well protects against small rain showers (23)
- Neck is long enough (23)
- Neck is beautiful (19)
- Light weight (19)
- Feels good (18)
- No complaints (13)
- Good fit for not too strong horses (11)
- Cooling (8)
- Good fit (5)
- Not a single one (10)
- Not really, at most the color (rather white, so contagious) (9)
- Water-repellent can be better (4)
- Less good fit for horses with a strong bow (4)
- Not really water-repellent (3)
- Dust is pretty strong unfortunately now 3rd sezioen some holes (1)
- Too expensive for ordinary non-water-repellent summer blanket (1)
- Totally not water-repellent, so maybe idea to adjust text (1)
- Neck too long (2)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Jael from Enschede at 12-02-2019:
Pros: Nice quality for good price, always stays well
Fit fell over my horse more than expected, I have ordered a size smaller this was perfect for my Tuiger. Fine blanket, good quality.
Signe from Wilster at 05-02-2019:
Cheap price for money. .. I'm happy to use it
Refke from Bemmel at 13-01-2019:
Pros: always stays well, no possibility for hornets to prick, no complaints, Light weight, Nice quality for good price, good fit, neck is long enough, feels good, well protects against small rain showers
Very nice blanket, stays well, strong, airy and excellent fit.
R.C.F.K. from Velden at 04-11-2018:
Pros: neck is beautiful, no complaints, feels good, Cooling, Light weight, Good fit for not too strong horses, Nice quality for good price, always stays well, well protects against small rain showers, neck is long enough
All summer in use on my Quarter. Day and night. No tear to see in the material. No abrasions on the coat. Will stay well after rolling. Good against the flies and flies. We live on the edge of forest in Limburg. Light and easy to gain. When the neck was dirty inside, just sprayed with the hose and let it dry in the sun. Despite hot summer, my horse really did sweat above 30 degrees. Highly recommended!
Petra from Oosterwolde fr at 23-10-2018:
Pros: Nice quality for good price, no possibility for hornets to prick, Light weight
Cons: not really, at most the color (rather white, so contagious)
Use it a lot, white does not stay white naturally. A strong blanket
Kirsten van der Veen op 10-07-2016:
Question: How does this blanket fall? My horse is 1.65 with a rather high withers. Which size should I order? Is he too hot with hot days?
Answer: Then it is best to measure your horse, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/ The blanket is a bit spacious, so if you have doubts between 2 sizes you can best take the smallest. The blanket is warm with warm days, then you better put your horse without blanket or choose a fly blanket.
Majella op 03-04-2016:
Question: Hello, does this blanket also have a belly flap?
Answer: This blanket has no belly flap.