Amigo Aussie Allrounder
10 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Amigo Aussie Allrounder to win a voucher of €50,-
Amigo Aussie Allrounder product description
Amigo Aussie Allrounder Fly Rug.
This beautiful fly rug from Amigo repels all kinds of insects from your horse. He has a removable neck piece. The breathable blanket has a coating that repels the water during a rain shower. Your horse is also protected against UV rays thanks to this coating.
- Outer fabric: 600 denier sun-reflective Rip-stop polyester.
- Water-repellent: 1000 mm / m2 (water-repellent).
- Inner lining: Smooth polyester shoulder and man's comb lining.
- Breathability: 3000g / m2 24 hours.
- Fit: Forearm arches.
- Chest closure: Double / right.
- Other closures: Cross surcingles, single strap.
- Tail flap: Yes.
- Neck: Connection with rings, no filling.
Amigo Aussie Allrounder reviews
92% would buy this product again.
- Always stays well (37)
- Nice quality for good price (34)
- No possibility for hornets to prick (27)
- Well protects against small rain showers (25)
- Neck is long enough (24)
- Neck is beautiful (21)
- Feels good (21)
- Light weight (21)
- No complaints (13)
- Good fit for not too strong horses (11)
- Cooling (9)
- Good fit (8)
- Not a single one (11)
- Not really, at most the color (rather white, so contagious) (9)
- Water-repellent can be better (4)
- Less good fit for horses with a strong bow (5)
- Not really water-repellent (3)
- Dust is pretty strong unfortunately now 3rd sezioen some holes (1)
- Too expensive for ordinary non-water-repellent summer blanket (1)
- Totally not water-repellent, so maybe idea to adjust text (1)
- Allow water through (1)
- Neck too long (2)
- Do not dissipate heat, so the horse will sweat under the blanket (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Debby from Oostzaan at 17-08-2019:
Super blanket with eczema
Pros: always stays well, no possibility for hornets to prick, well protects against small rain showers, neck is beautiful, feels good, Cooling, Light weight, Nice quality for good price, good fit
Cons: Not a single one
Super happy with this blanket, so my 2nd and the first one lasted almost 4 years. Measured by the extreme warmth of recently it was not too bad how sweaty my horse was and also during the enormous rain of the last few days she remained reasonably dry. Fit is perfect for my wide haflinger
Irene from Hoek van holland at 11-08-2019:
What a nice blanket. This blanket keeps the flies and bugs at bay, they simply poke through another blanket. My horse feels cool under the blanket in the sun. Recently in a heavy shower, my horse stayed above dry under this blanket. In short, a top blanket.
Marjolijn from Schipluiden at 06-08-2019:
Nice blankets, stay good. Do not pull tight and pay well.
Yolien from Rhenen at 29-07-2019:
Pros: always stays well, no possibility for hornets to prick, neck is long enough, neck is beautiful, feels good, well protects against small rain showers, Nice quality for good price, good fit
Cons: less good fit for horses with a strong bow
Nice fabric, not too thick. The fit is great and the neck long enough. Color white, probably that saves with the heat. Also stop a small shower of rain.
Daniëlle from Heerhugowaard at 09-05-2019:
Pros: Light weight, feels good, good fit
Cons: Do not dissipate heat, so the horse will sweat under the blanket, Allow water through
Nice blanket to use as a summer blanket. As a fly blanket I find it too warm. The blanket also lets rain through.
Kirsten van der Veen op 10-07-2016:
Question: How does this blanket fall? My horse is 1.65 with a rather high withers. Which size should I order? Is he too hot with hot days?
Answer: Then it is best to measure your horse, see the link below. https://www.agradi.nl/maattabel-paardendekens/ The blanket is a bit spacious, so if you have doubts between 2 sizes you can best take the smallest. The blanket is warm with warm days, then you better put your horse without blanket or choose a fly blanket.
Majella op 03-04-2016:
Question: Hello, does this blanket also have a belly flap?
Answer: This blanket has no belly flap.