Ako Ring Insulator Compact Continuous Support Black 100Pcs
4 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Ako Ring Insulator Compact Continuous Support Black 100Pcs to win a voucher of €50,-
Ako Ring Insulator Compact Continuous Support Black 100Pcs product description
100 pieces ring insulators standard model with a continuous iron core. Now packed in a handy bucket with free Combi drilling attachment (0003102).
Indispensable when screwing the insulators into the pole.
A good solution for supporting the wires of the fence.
The drill attachment is suitable for various ribbon and ring insulators.
- material: plastic and metal
- dimensions: 28 x 20 x 19 cm (L x W x H)
- with galvanized continuous screws and a wide wire support
- maximum thickness of the cord: 8 mm
The insulators have a sturdy screw base of 5.3 mm in diameter. The screw continues in the plastic insulator for reinforcement.
- 100 x insulator
- 1 x installation bit for drills and cordless screwdrivers
- 1 x plastic holder
Ako Ring Insulator Compact Continuous Support Black 100Pcs reviews
98% would buy this product again.
- Good price (143)
- With drill tool (132)
- Strong insulators (110)
- Turns the wood very easily without difficulty (90)
- Solid resealable box (77)
- Very easily changes into the wood without difficulty (10)
- Very easily turns into the wood without difficulty (1)
- No negatives (19)
- Bucket broke fairly quickly (packaging) (18)
- Box broken on arrival (13)
- No negative (11)
- Like box with larger amounts of ring insulators (6)
- Sharp points (5)
- Weary chestnut poles are difficult (3)
- The space where the wire must come, sometimes has sharp pieces, so the ribbon can break (3)
- Attachment breaks too quickly through the power of the drill (3)
- Sharpen point before turning (2)
- More fitting accessory, the ring width of the insulator is good (1)
- The insulator itself can break when screwed in, is rare (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
A from Tilburg at 19-08-2019:
fine product meets expectations
Pros: With drill tool, Good price
nice that there is a piece for the drill, that makes it a lot more manageable. I use this frequently since our horses are real demolitioners, I always have a bucket in hand.
A from Munnekeburen at 12-08-2019:
Pros: Good price, Strong insulators, With drill tool, Solid resealable box
Sturdy insulators !! Handy that the drill attachment is included!
Dagmar from Den helder at 12-08-2019:
Pros: Solid resealable box, very easily changes into the wood without difficulty, Strong insulators, Good price, With drill tool, turns the wood very easily without difficulty
Fine insulators .. easy to attach with the attachment!
Ellen from Ossendrecht at 30-07-2019:
Pros: Good price, With drill tool
Cons: Box broken on arrival, Bucket broke fairly quickly (packaging)
Too bad that the bucket with transport broke. The supplied accessory for the drill is really super
Marijke from Oirschot at 29-07-2019:
Pros: With drill tool, Solid resealable box, Good price
Cons: the insulator itself can break when screwed in, is rare, more fitting accessory, the ring width of the insulator is good
These new insulators with ridges are somewhat less reliable than the "older insulators" without ridges in the rings, they break quite quickly. If you use the brown orange cord from Gallagher, they are more pleasant, because the rings are just a bit wider than the older insulators. The drill fittings do not always seem to fit completely, but with some rumbling you still get them around the head of the insulator.
Nancy op 10-06-2017:
Question: Are these insulators also suitable for Ako fastening rings for round posts?
Answer: No, this is unfortunately not the right combination. For mounting rings (item number 0003876) we recommend a combination with item number 0003016.
Elise op 10-06-2016:
Question: What is the maximum cord thickness that can fit in? Our current thread would fit but we also get thicker thread.
Answer: The maximum thickness of the cord is 8mm.