Ako Plastic Post Titan Double Step White 157cm
1 Customer photo
Upload your photo of Ako Plastic Post Titan Double Step White 157cm to win a voucher of €50,-
Ako Plastic Post Titan Double Step White 157cm product description
To be used for both Ako finishing tape, cord and wire.
With 20cm zinc plated padding. Total length of this pole is 157cm, this includes the steel pen.
Ako Plastic Post Titan Double Step White 157cm reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Nice height (45)
- Easy to get in (45)
- Lots of choice in height for attaching scratch ribbon (30)
- Solid material (31)
- Altitude is good for both mini shetlanders and large horses (4)
- A lot of choice in height to attach scared ribbon (2)
- Easy access in the ground (3)
- Lots of choice in height to fix bang ribbon (1)
- Not end (1)
- Many choices in height to fix the ribbon (1)
- Height for big horses both mini-shetland well (1)
- Easy access to the ground (1)
- At one corner they are crooked (but they are not meant to mean) (21)
- Bending fairly quickly in the corners (10)
- Pin and plastic, sometimes they tear off (5)
- Slightly thicker rope to get through (3)
- Double pin to kick in the ground. then they are judge (3)
- An intermediate size would be welcome, slightly shorter than this (3)
- Strange heights 157 i find too high, and the smaller size i find too small (2)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Jacqueline from Akersloot at 02-12-2018:
poles fine as mobile separation I would definitely recommend them
Helene from Athies sous laon at 29-10-2018:
Pros: not end, height for big horses both mini-shetland well, easy access to the ground, many choices in height to fix the ribbon, easy access in the ground, solid material, a lot of choice in height to attach scared ribbon
pickets top quality like those I already have the brand with a +++ price that top. thank you agradi
M from Hengelo ov at 26-10-2018:
Pros: lots of choice in height to fix bang ribbon, Easy to get in
They are fine posts with handy attachment eyes.
Wendy from Lokeren at 02-10-2018:
Nice to use
These puncture sticks feel solid. They are easy to place. It is best to place corner posts on the corners, then you will have more fun with these posts.
Jitske from Haarle gem hellendoorn at 28-09-2018:
Pros: Easy to get in, Solid material, Nice height, lots of choice in height for attaching scratch ribbon, Altitude is good for both mini Shetlanders and large horses
Cons: At one corner they are crooked (but they are not meant to mean), Bending fairly quickly in the corners
Good punctures, fine quality and last a long time.
Leontine op 26-05-2016:
Question: I would like to order the Ako meadow pile. Does the Ako strike tape of 40 mm fit in there?
Answer: The meadow pile is suitable for ribbon, cord and wire. So that will certainly fit.