Ako Angular Steel Post
2 Customer photos
Upload your photo of Ako Angular Steel Post to win a voucher of €50,-
we have a best price guarantee *
Ako Angular Steel Post product description
Robust steel red corner post, angular model. Suitable for use throughout the year. There is no chance of breaking, even at the lowest temperatures.
- height: 115 cm
- thickness: 2 mm
- number of holes: 4
- suitable for a dry environment or environment with many stones
Ako Angular Steel Post reviews
97% would buy this product again.
- Do not bend (13)
- Solid for a temporary fence (11)
- Easy to place, little weight on it and wobble with the posts (8)
- Very sturdy, even if only temporarily (7)
- Good price / quality (8)
- Good quality / price (2)
- Make the top of the pile safer / less sharp (6)
- Better possibilities for combination isolators. now rickety (5)
- Add eyes to what your electric wire ribbon can get through (3)
- Slightly wider footrests (2)
- Hard to place in hard surface. perhaps slightly sharper bottom (1)
- None yet (1)
- Give eyes where your electric wire ribbon can get through (1)
- Split pins maybe replaced by bolts / nuts (1)
- Little use possibilities (1)
- Deliver in black or green or camouflage color (1)
- Prefer a tad more expensive, but better welding (1)
- More holes (1)
Win a voucher of € 100, -
Kim from Laarne at 22-09-2019:
Easy to place
Pros: Solid for a temporary fence, Good price / quality, Easy to place, little weight on it and wobble with the posts, Do not bend
Cons: make the top of the pile safer / less sharp
Easy to place, but sharp corners, so pay attention
Carla from Katwijk aan zee at 20-08-2019:
Pros: good price / quality, Solid for a temporary fence, Do not bend
Cons: slightly wider footrests
fine posts that are quick and yet very sturdy. Would have been nice if you could order the eyes with it in a bundle, for example.
Pieter from Olst at 05-08-2019:
Easy and sturdy
Pros: Do not bend, Easy to place, little weight on it and wobble with the posts, Very sturdy, even if only temporarily, Solid for a temporary fence
Cons: more holes, make the top of the pile safer / less sharp
Pole which is easy to use. Unfortunately, there are not enough holes in it to hang the wire at the right height in one go. Furthermore, the pole is strong enough and easily goes into the ground. This pole is also suitable for use in the corners.
Chloe from Achthuizen at 27-06-2019:
Super nice to use
Use these posts for the horse pasture ideal! Handy to get into the ground very sturdy and can take a beating. Super posts really recommended
Annalynn from Utrecht at 12-06-2019:
Pros: Do not bend, Good price / quality
Cons: Hard to place in hard surface. Perhaps slightly sharper bottom
Great posts for my semi-permanent fence.
Anouk op 10-06-2018:
Question: which corner insulator for 40mm ribbon can be attached to this?
Answer: Item number 0003109 fits with this corner post
blonk op 27-07-2017:
Question: Are there holes or slots in the posts
Answer: Yes, there are holes in the posts to allow insulators to continue.
roely op 27-06-2016:
Question: How do you attach ribbon to this?
Answer: An insulator can be fixed, ribbon of 10 mm will then fit